MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||– ()||O 7.5 (-121)||-109|
|Red Sox||+ ()||U 7.5 (-104)||-106|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Miller (R) BOS: Bello (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (55-51) and Cal Raleigh (2 HR in his last game) are favored (-109) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Boston Red Sox (56-50) on Tuesday at 9:40 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW. Seattle’s Bryce Miller and Boston’s Brayan Bello have been named the starters for this contest.
Mariners vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners are the 15th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.5 runs per game (481 total).
- The Mariners average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 12th in baseball with 127 total home runs.
- Seattle has the fifth-worst batting average in MLB (.233).
- The Mariners rank 24th in baseball with a .312 on-base percentage.
- Seattle ranks 22nd in baseball with a .397 slugging percentage.
- The Red Sox have scored 526 runs this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- Boston’s 118 home runs rank 20th in Major League Baseball.
- The Red Sox’s .264 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking third in MLB.
- Boston has an on-base percentage of .331 this season, which ranks sixth in baseball.
- The Red Sox rank sixth in the majors with a .433 team slugging percentage.
Mariners vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have won 37 of the 62 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (59.7%).
- Seattle has a record of 36-25 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -109 or shorter (59% winning percentage).
- The Mariners have a 52.2% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Seattle has had an over/under set by bookmakers 89 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 43 of those games (43-46-0).
- The Mariners have a 40-49-0 record ATS this season (covering 44.9% of the time).
- The Red Sox have entered the game as underdogs 54 times this season and won 28, or 51.9%, of those games.
- Boston has a record of 28-25 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least -106 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Red Sox, based on the moneyline, is 51.5%.
- Boston’s games have gone over the total in 45 of its 88 chances.
- The Red Sox are 45-46-0 against the spread this season.
|Bryce Miller (SEA)||Pitcher||Brayan Bello (BOS)|
|7 – 3||W/L||7 – 6|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Julio Rodriguez leads Seattle with 17 home runs this season. He’s batting .251 with 57 RBI.
- Rodriguez ranks 41st in the majors in homers, and 50th in RBI.
- Rodriguez is batting .348 with one homer during his last five outings and is riding a nine-game hitting streak.
- J.P. Crawford leads Seattle in batting with a .266 average while slugging nine homers and driving in 36 runs.
- Crawford ranks 160th in homers and 149th in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Crawford will look to extend his six-game hit streak. In his last five games, he’s batting .375 with one homer.
- Ty France has collected 99 base hits, an OBP of .321 and a slugging percentage of .364 this season.
- Eugenio Suarez leads Seattle in runs batted in with 65 while batting .226 with 14 homers.
- Suarez is batting .238 in his last five games. He also comes into Tuesday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Justin Turner has 25 doubles, 17 home runs and 39 walks while hitting .286.
- Turner is 41st in home runs and 12th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Turner enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .286 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and seven RBI.
- Rafael Devers has hit 25 home runs with 76 RBI. Both lead his team.
- Among all MLB batters, Devers ranks eighth in homers and sixth in RBI.
- Devers heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a double, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Masataka Yoshida leads the Red Sox with a team-best batting average of .304.
- Alex Verdugo is hitting .272 with 27 doubles, four triples, seven home runs and 36 walks.
- Verdugo takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .222 with a walk.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!