MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||-1.5 (+168)||O 7.5 (-123)||-126|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (-200)||U 7.5 (-103)||+108|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Gilbert (R) BOS: Crawford (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Logan Gilbert will take the mound for the Seattle Mariners (55-52) Wednesday looking for his 10th win of the season in a matchup with the Boston Red Sox (57-50). The Mariners are -126 favorites to pick up the win in the contest, which starts at 4:10 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW, live from T-Mobile Park. Seattle’s Gilbert gets the start, and he’ll go against Boston’s Kutter Crawford.
Mariners vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners rank 15th in runs scored with 485, 4.5 per game.
- The Mariners are 12th in MLB play with 128 total home runs.
- Seattle’s .234 batting average ranks 26th in the majors.
- The Mariners’ .312 on-base percentage is 23rd in MLB.
- Seattle’s .397 slugging percentage is 22nd in MLB.
- The Red Sox are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking eighth with 532 total runs this season.
- Boston ranks 19th in Major League Baseball with 120 home runs.
- The Red Sox have a team batting average of .264 this season, which ranks fourth among MLB teams.
- Boston has an OBP of .331 this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- Fueled by 372 extra-base hits, the Red Sox rank sixth in MLB with a .434 slugging percentage this season.
Mariners vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have won 37 of the 62 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (59.7%).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -126 or shorter, Seattle has gone 27-19 (58.7%).
- The Mariners have an implied moneyline win probability of 55.8% in this game.
- Seattle has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 44 times this season for a 44-46-0 record against the over/under.
- The Mariners have a 40-50-0 record ATS this season.
- The Red Sox have won 28, or 51.9%, of the 54 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Boston has entered 37 games this season as the underdog by +108 or more and is 21-16 in those contests.
- The Red Sox have a 48.1% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Boston and its opponents have hit the over in 46 of its 89 games with a total.
- The Red Sox are 46-46-0 against the spread this season.
|Logan Gilbert (SEA)||Pitcher||Kutter Crawford (BOS)|
|9 – 5||W/L||5 – 5|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Julio Rodriguez leads Seattle in home runs this season with 17 while driving in 57 runs.
- Rodriguez ranks 45th in baseball in homers, and 52nd in RBI.
- Rodriguez enters this game on a 10-game hitting streak. In his last five games, he’s hitting .261.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .263 to lead Seattle, while adding nine homers and 36 runs batted in this season.
- J.P. Crawford ranks 158th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 150th in RBI.
- Ty France has collected 102 base hits, an OBP of .325 and a slugging percentage of .373 this season.
- Eugenio Suarez leads Seattle in runs batted in (68) this season. He’s batting .229 while slugging .388.
- Suarez will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .286 with one homer in his last five games.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Justin Turner is batting .286 with 25 doubles, 17 home runs and 39 walks.
- Turner’s home run total ranks 45th in the majors, and he is 12th in RBI.
- Turner takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .286 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and seven RBI.
- Rafael Devers has shown off his power as he paces his team with 25 home runs and 76 runs batted in.
- Devers is ninth in home runs and seventh in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Masataka Yoshida leads the Red Sox with a team-best batting average of .306.
- Alex Verdugo has 27 doubles, four triples, eight home runs and 37 walks while hitting .271.
- Verdugo heads into this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .278 with a home run, two walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!