MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, August 21, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
|Mariners||-1.5 (-114)||O 8.5 (-128)||-188|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-102)||U 8.5 (+101)||+159|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Castillo (R) CHW: Toussaint (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (69-55) are -188 favorites for their Monday matchup with the Chicago White Sox (49-75). Luis Castillo gets the ball for the Mariners and will look to earn his 10th win of the campaign. Castillo takes the mound for Seattle while Touki Toussaint is Chicago’s starter for the contest.
Mariners vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners have the No. 13 offense in baseball scoring 4.7 runs per game (578 total runs).
- The Mariners rank 12th in MLB play with 155 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Seattle has the 20th-ranked batting average in MLB (.241).
- The Mariners are 15th in baseball with a .320 on-base percentage.
- Seattle’s .410 slugging percentage is 16th in MLB.
- The White Sox rank 24th in the majors with 514 total runs scored this season.
- Chicago has hit 135 homers this season, which ranks 21st in the majors.
- The White Sox rank 21st in MLB with a .238 team batting average.
- Chicago has an on-base percentage of .295 this season, which ranks last in baseball.
- The White Sox are 25th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .386 this season.
Mariners vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have won 61.6% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (45-28).
- Seattle has gone 12-4 (winning 75% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -188 or shorter.
- The Mariners have an implied moneyline win probability of 65.3% in this contest.
- Seattle has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 103 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 50 of those games (50-53-0).
- The Mariners have a 51-56-0 record against the spread this season (covering 47.7% of the time).
- This season, the White Sox have won 27 out of the 82 games, or 32.9%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Chicago is 3-8 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +159 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 38.6% chance of a victory for the White Sox.
- Chicago’s games have gone over the total in 47 of its 106 chances.
- The White Sox have an ATS record of 55-56-0 in 111 games with a spread this season.
|Luis Castillo (SEA)||Pitcher||Touki Toussaint (CHW)|
|9 – 7||W/L||1 – 5|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Julio Rodriguez leads Seattle in batting average (.278) and runs batted in (79) this season while also slugging 21 homers.
- Including all hitters in MLB, Rodriguez is 33rd in homers and 13th in RBI.
- Rodriguez is batting .667 with two homers during his last five outings and is on an eight-game hitting streak.
- Ty France is batting .255 with an OBP of .335 and a slugging percentage of .383 this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, France ranks 175th in home runs and 104th in RBI.
- France has a batting average of .200 during his last five games and is riding a two-game hit streak.
- Cal Raleigh leads Seattle in home runs with 22. He’s driven in 55 runs and is slugging .447.
- Teoscar Hernandez has 121 hits and an OBP of .300 to go with a slugging percentage of .428 this season.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Luis Robert paces the White Sox with 33 home runs and 67 runs batted in.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Robert is fifth in homers and 38th in RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn has 24 doubles, two triples, 16 home runs and 31 walks while batting .253.
- Vaughn is 87th in homers and 57th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Andrew Benintendi paces the White Sox with a .272 batting average.
- Benintendi heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .350 with two doubles, two walks and two RBI.
- Elvis Andrus is hitting .239 with 14 doubles, a triple, four home runs and 22 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!