MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Mariners||-1.5 (-102)||O 8.5 (-112)||-169|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-114)||U 8.5 (-113)||+143|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Miller (R) DET: Faedo (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (19-19) are favorites (-169) on the moneyline when they take on the Detroit Tigers (17-20) Saturday at 1:10 PM ET, live on MLB Network. Bryce Miller starts for Seattle while Alex Faedo is Detroit’s starter for the contest.
Mariners vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners rank 17th in runs scored with 166, 4.4 per game.
- The Mariners are 22nd in MLB action with 39 home runs. They average one per game.
- Seattle has the third-worst batting average in the majors (.224).
- The Mariners are 24th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .304.
- Seattle’s .373 slugging percentage is the fifth-lowest average in baseball.
- The Tigers have scored 134 runs (just 3.6 per game) this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- Detroit has hit just 31 homers this season, which ranks 27th in the majors.
- The Tigers rank 25th in MLB with a .232 team batting average.
- Detroit has an OBP of just .295 this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- The Tigers rank 28th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .358 this season.
Mariners vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have won 12 of the 18 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -169 or shorter, Seattle has a 5-2 record (winning 71.4% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Mariners have an implied win probability of 62.8%.
- Seattle has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 12 times this season for a 12-15-0 record against the over/under.
- The Mariners have collected an 11-13-0 record ATS this season.
- The Tigers have been underdogs in 29 games this season and won 15 (51.7%) of those contests.
- This season, Detroit has won seven of its 14 games, or 50%, when it’s the underdog by at least +143 on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have a 41.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in 14 of its 29 games with a total.
- The Tigers are 19-10-0 against the spread this season.
|Bryce Miller (SEA)||Pitcher||Alex Faedo (DET)|
|1 – 0||W/L||0 – 0|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France leads Seattle in runs batted in with 19 and has a batting average of .277.
- France ranks 211th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 65th in RBI.
- France is batting .444 with one homer during his last five games and is riding a nine-game hitting streak.
- Jarred Kelenic leads Seattle in homers with seven while also batting a team-best .290 this season.
- Kelenic is 31st in home runs and 76th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Kelenic will look to extend his three-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .238.
- Julio Rodriguez leads Seattle in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (19) this season while batting .219.
- Rodriguez is batting .171 with two homers over the course of his last 10 games while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- J.P. Crawford has collected 27 hits this season and has an OBP of .382. He’s slugging .342 on the year.
- Crawford is batting .333 in his last five games. He also comes into Saturday’s game looking to extend his five-game hitting streak.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Javier Baez has six doubles, three home runs and eight walks while hitting .256.
- Baez is 150th in home runs and 109th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Spencer Torkelson’s 17 runs batted in lead his team.
- Torkelson ranks 150th among hitters in the big leagues in homers, and 96th in RBI.
- Riley Greene has racked up a team-best batting average of .269.
- Zach McKinstry is batting .280 with five doubles, two home runs and 11 walks.
- McKinstry brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .429 with three walks and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!