MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 6, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||– ()||O 8.5 (-104)||-116|
|Astros||+ ()||U 8.5 (-121)||-101|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Gonzales (L) HOU: France (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Astros, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (15-17) are favorites (-116) on the moneyline when they square off against the Houston Astros (17-15) Saturday at 9:40 PM ET, live on ROOT Sports NW. Seattle’s Marco Gonzales gets the start, and he’ll go against Houston’s J.P. France.
Mariners vs. Astros 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners are the 20th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.3 runs per game (138 total).
- The Mariners are 17th in MLB action with 35 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Seattle’s .218 batting average ranks last in the majors.
- The Mariners rank 26th in MLB with a .298 on-base percentage.
- Seattle ranks 25th in MLB, slugging .372.
- The Astros have scored the 13th-most runs in the league this season with 143 (4.5 per game).
- Houston has hit 30 homers this season, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Astros rank 18th in MLB with a .240 team batting average.
- Houston has the 20th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.312).
- The Astros rank 26th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .370 this season.
Mariners vs. Astros Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have won nine of the 13 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (69.2%).
- Seattle has an 8-4 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -116 or shorter.
- The Mariners have a 53.7% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Seattle has had an over/under set by bookmakers 21 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 10 of those games (10-11-0).
- The Mariners are 8-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Astros have been underdogs in eight games this season and won seven (87.5%) of those contests.
- This season, Houston has won five of its six games when it’s the underdog by at least -101 on the moneyline.
- The Astros have a 50.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Houston and its opponents have hit the over in 10 of its 21 games with a total this season.
- The Astros are 11-9-0 against the spread this season.
|Marco Gonzales (SEA)||Pitcher||J.P. France (HOU)|
|2 – 0||W/L||0 – 0|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Jarred Kelenic is batting .302 this season with seven home runs, both lead Seattle hitters.
- Kelenic is 17th in home runs and 78th in RBI among all batters in Major League Baseball.
- Kelenic is batting .211 during his last five outings and is on a four-game hitting streak.
- Ty France has collected 28 hits this season and has an OBP of .331. He’s slugging .339 on the year.
- Ty France ranks 249th in homers and 78th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Ty France enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .176 over the course of his last five games.
- Julio Rodriguez is slashing .216/.285/.400 this season for the Mariners.
- Cal Raleigh has collected 21 hits this season and has an OBP of .321. He’s slugging .443 on the year.
Astros Key Hitters
- Kyle Tucker is hitting .277 with four doubles, six home runs and 21 walks.
- Among all batters in MLB, Tucker’s home run total puts him 35th, and his RBI total ranks 22nd.
- Yordan Alvarez has hit seven home runs with 30 RBI. Both pace his team.
- Among all major league hitters, Alvarez ranks 17th in homers and third in RBI.
- Alvarez has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .235 with a double, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Alex Bregman is hitting .208 with four doubles, four home runs and 23 walks.
- Jeremy Pena is batting .236 with seven doubles, six home runs and five walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!