MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 7, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Mariners||-1.5 (+156)||O 8.5 (-103)||-133|
|Astros||+1.5 (-185)||U 8.5 (-123)||+113|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Miller (R) HOU: Bielak (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Astros, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (16-17) host the Houston Astros (17-16) Sunday to close out a three-game series. The Mariners are favored (-133) to win the rubber match, which starts at 4:10 PM ET from T-Mobile Park. Bryce Miller takes the mound for Seattle while Brandon Bielak is Houston’s starter for the contest.
Mariners vs. Astros 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners rank 14th in runs scored with 145, 4.4 per game.
- The Mariners average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 19th in MLB action with 35 total home runs.
- Seattle’s .222 batting average ranks last in the majors.
- The Mariners rank 24th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .302.
- Seattle is 25th in baseball, slugging .373.
- The Astros rank 13th in the majors with 148 total runs scored this season.
- Houston’s 30 home runs rank 24th in Major League Baseball.
- The Astros rank 17th in MLB with a .241 team batting average.
- Houston has an on-base percentage of .313 this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Astros are 26th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .371 this season.
Mariners vs. Astros Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have been the moneyline favorite 13 total times this season. They’ve finished 9-4 in those games.
- Seattle has a 6-2 record (winning 75% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -133 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Mariners a 57.1% chance to win.
- Seattle has had an over/under set by bookmakers 22 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 11 of those games (11-11-0).
- The Mariners have an 8-12-0 record against the spread this season (covering 40% of the time).
- The Astros have won seven of the eight games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Houston has a record of 2-1 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +113 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 46.9% chance of a victory for the Astros.
- Houston’s games have gone over the total in 11 of its 22 chances.
- The Astros have an ATS record of 11-9-0 in 20 games with a spread this season.
|Bryce Miller (SEA)||Pitcher||Brandon Bielak (HOU)|
|0 – 0||W/L||0 – 0|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Jarred Kelenic leads Seattle in homers with seven while also maintaining a team-best .300 batting average.
- Of all hitters in Major League Baseball, Kelenic’s home run total ranks him 17th and his RBI tally ranks him 70th.
- Kelenic enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .263.
- Ty France has collected 31 hits this season and has an OBP of .340. He’s slugging .350 on the year.
- France is 255th in home runs and 84th in RBI in the bigs.
- France enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .286 over the course of his last five outings.
- J.P. Crawford is slashing .230/.374/.340 this season for the Mariners.
- Crawford will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he has a batting average of .188.
- Julio Rodriguez is batting .215 with an OBP of .282 and a slugging percentage of .392 this season.
Astros Key Hitters
- Kyle Tucker has four doubles, six home runs and 21 walks while hitting .278.
- Tucker’s home run total ranks 38th in the majors, and he is 20th in RBI.
- Yordan Alvarez’s seven home runs and 31 RBI both lead his team.
- Alvarez ranks 17th in home runs and third in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Alvarez takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .235 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and four RBI.
- Alex Bregman is batting .202 with four doubles, four home runs and 23 walks.
- Jeremy Pena has nine doubles, six home runs and five walks while hitting .252.
- Pena heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .316 with two doubles and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!