MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 10:05 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
|Mariners||-1.5 (+162)||O 7.5 (-125)||-123|
|Astros||+1.5 (-192)||U 7.5 (-102)||+105|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Kirby (R) HOU: Javier (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Astros, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Yordan Alvarez leads the Houston Astros (86-71) into Tuesday’s matchup with the Seattle Mariners (84-72) on a two-game homer streak. His Astros are underdogs for the contest, however, with oddsmakers naming the Mariners as -123 moneyline favorites. The game starts at 10:05 PM ET from T-Mobile Park, live on TBS. George Kirby will get the ball for Seattle while Houston will counter with Cristian Javier.
Mariners vs. Astros 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners are the 12th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.7 runs per game (736 total).
- The Mariners rank 12th in baseball with 203 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Seattle ranks 20th in the majors with a .243 batting average.
- The Mariners’ .322 on-base percentage is 16th in baseball.
- Seattle is 14th in baseball, slugging .415.
- The Astros have scored 806 runs this season, which ranks fifth in MLB.
- Houston ranks seventh in Major League Baseball with 217 home runs.
- The Astros’ .259 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fourth in MLB.
- Houston is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking fourth with an OBP of .332.
- The Astros are sixth in MLB with a .438 slugging percentage this season.
Mariners vs. Astros Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have gone 60-38 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 61.2% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -123 or shorter, Seattle has gone 51-30 (63%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Mariners have an implied win probability of 55.2%.
- Seattle has played in 132 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 66 times (66-65-1).
- The Mariners have a 62-76-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Astros have been the underdog 41 times and won 27, or 65.9%, of those games.
- Houston has a record of 15-10, a 60% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +105 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 48.8% chance of a victory for the Astros.
- Houston and its opponents have hit the over in 73 of its 140 games with a total this season.
- The Astros are 69-72-0 ATS in their 141 games with a spread this season.
|George Kirby (SEA)||Pitcher||Cristian Javier (HOU)|
|11 – 10||W/L||9 – 4|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Julio Rodriguez leads Seattle in batting average (.283), home runs (31) and runs batted in (101) this season.
- Of all hitters in Major League Baseball, Rodriguez’s home run total ranks him 19th and his RBI tally places him 10th.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .265 with an OBP of .377 and a slugging percentage of .430 this season.
- Among all MLB batters, Crawford ranks 117th in home runs and 128th in RBI.
- Cal Raleigh is slashing .233/.308/.467 this season for the Mariners.
- Teoscar Hernandez has collected 159 hits this season and has an OBP of .312. He’s slugging .446 on the year.
Astros Key Hitters
- Kyle Tucker leads the Astros in runs batted in (110) and has a team-best batting average of .281.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Tucker ranks 26th in home runs and third in RBI.
- Alex Bregman is hitting .259 with 27 doubles, three triples, 24 home runs and 90 walks.
- Bregman ranks 50th in home runs and 19th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Alvarez has hit a team-best 30 home runs.
- Alvarez takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .375 with three doubles, two home runs, two walks and three RBI.
- Jose Altuve is hitting .311 with 20 doubles, two triples, 17 home runs and 44 walks.
- Altuve has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .250 with three walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!