MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, August 14, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
|Mariners||-1.5 (+116)||O 8.5 (-123)||-140|
|Royals||+1.5 (-136)||U 8.5 (-103)||+120|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Gilbert (R) KC: Singer (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Maikel Garcia (15 games) will look to add to his hitting streak when the Kansas City Royals (38-81) and Seattle Mariners (63-54) meet Monday at 8:10 PM ET, live on BSKC from Kauffman Stadium. Maikel Garcia and the Royals are listed as underdogs on the moneyline by bookmakers (+120). Logan Gilbert will get the ball for Seattle while Kansas City will counter with Brady Singer.
Mariners vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners are the 16th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.5 runs per game (531 total).
- The Mariners average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 13th in MLB action with 142 total home runs.
- Seattle ranks 24th in the majors with a .236 batting average.
- The Mariners’ .314 on-base percentage ranks 20th in MLB.
- Seattle ranks 18th in MLB, slugging .401.
- The Royals have scored the 28th-most runs in the league this season with just 470 (3.9 per game).
- Kansas City has hit just 115 homers this season, which ranks 26th in the majors.
- The Royals’ .241 batting average ranks 19th in the league this season.
- Kansas City is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 28th with an OBP of .299.
- The Royals rank 23rd in the majors with a .393 team slugging percentage.
Mariners vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have won 42 of the 69 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (60.9%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter, Seattle has a record of 20-16 (55.6%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Mariners have an implied win probability of 58.3%.
- Seattle has played in 98 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 46 times (46-52-0).
- The Mariners have collected a 47-53-0 record ATS this season.
- The Royals have been underdogs in 91 games this season and won 30 (33%) of those contests.
- Kansas City has a record of 26-51 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +120 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 45.5% chance of a victory for the Royals.
- Kansas City and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 47 of its 96 opportunities.
- The Royals are 48-52-0 against the spread in their 100 chances this season.
|Logan Gilbert (SEA)||Pitcher||Brady Singer (KC)|
|10 – 5||W/L||8 – 8|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Julio Rodriguez is batting .255 with 19 home runs and 67 RBI for Seattle this season.
- Rodriguez’s home runs put him 42nd in MLB, and he is 34th in RBI.
- Ty France is batting .253 with an OBP of .331 and a slugging percentage of .379 this season.
- France is 188th in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 115th in RBI.
- Cal Raleigh leads Seattle in home runs with 20. He’s driven in 51 runs and is slugging .450.
- Eugenio Suarez leads Seattle in runs batted in (73) this season. He’s batting .233 while slugging .387.
Royals Key Hitters
- Bobby Witt Jr. has put up a team-high batting average of .272, and paces the Royals in home runs (21) and runs batted in (71).
- In all of MLB, Witt Jr. is 28th in home runs and 25th in RBI.
- Witt Jr. brings a six-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is batting .375 with three doubles, three home runs, four walks and 10 RBI.
- Salvador Perez is batting .249 with 19 doubles, 18 home runs and 16 walks.
- Among all major league batters, Perez ranks 52nd in home runs and 99th in RBI.
- Garcia has 15 doubles, two triples, four home runs and 24 walks while batting .286.
- Garcia has hit safely in 15 games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is batting .375 with two walks and three RBI.
- MJ Melendez has 22 doubles, three triples, 12 home runs and 42 walks while hitting .225.
- Melendez heads into this game on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is batting .324 with a double, a triple, four home runs, three walks and six RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!