MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 12, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||-1.5 (+153)||O 7.5 (-116)||-133|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-181)||U 7.5 (-109)||+113|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Miller (R) MIA: Luzardo (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Following a big two-homer game in a win over the White Sox, Jorge Soler leads the Miami Marlins (37-29) into action as +113 underdogs against the Seattle Mariners (31-33). First pitch from T-Mobile Park at 9:40 PM ET on Monday, live on ROOT Sports NW. Seattle’s Bryce Miller gets the start, and he’ll go against Miami’s Jesus Luzardo.
Mariners vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners are the 19th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.4 runs per game (279 total).
- The Mariners average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 21st in baseball with 68 total home runs.
- Seattle is 25th in MLB with a .229 batting average.
- The Mariners’ .309 on-base percentage ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Seattle ranks 25th in baseball, slugging .379.
- The Marlins have scored 266 runs (just 4.0 per game) this season, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- Miami has hit 64 homers this season, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Marlins rank seventh in MLB with a .260 team batting average.
- Miami has an on-base percentage of .320 this season, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Marlins rank 16th in the majors with a .402 team slugging percentage.
Mariners vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have compiled a 21-13 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 61.8% of those games).
- Seattle has a 16-9 record (winning 64% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -133 or shorter.
- The Mariners have a 57.1% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Seattle has played in 50 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-25-0).
- The Mariners have put together a 19-29-0 record ATS this season (covering only 39.6% of the time).
- This season, the Marlins have won 15 out of the 27 games, or 55.6%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Miami has entered 17 games this season as the underdog by +113 or more and is 9-8 in those contests.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 46.9% chance of a victory for the Marlins.
- Games involving Miami have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 24 of 51 chances this season.
- The Marlins are 27-27-0 ATS in their 54 games with a spread this season.
|Bryce Miller (SEA)||Pitcher||Jesús Luzardo (MIA)|
|3 – 3||W/L||5 – 4|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France leads Seattle in batting average (.283) this season while adding five home runs and 28 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, France ranks 30th in batting average, 37th in on-base percentage, and 79th in slugging.
- France will look to extend his seven-game hitting streak. He’s batting .450 during his last five outings.
- Julio Rodriguez leads Seattle in home runs with 12 while driving in 36 runs and slugging .440.
- Rodriguez is 29th in baseball in homers, and 44th in RBI.
- J.P. Crawford has collected 53 base hits, an OBP of .352 and a slugging percentage of .347 this season.
- Crawford enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .316 during his last five outings.
- Jarred Kelenic has 59 hits and an OBP of .329 to go with a slugging percentage of .493 this season.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez has racked up a team-high batting average of .397.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Arraez’s home run total puts him 329th, and his RBI total ranks 73rd.
- Arraez has hit safely in eight games in a row. During his last 10 games he is batting .475 with four doubles, a walk and 10 RBI.
- Soler has hit 19 home runs with 38 RBI. Both are team-highs.
- Soler currently is second in home runs and 31st in RBI in the major leagues.
- Soler heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .429 with a double, two home runs, four walks and two RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz is hitting .295 with 14 doubles, eight home runs and 20 walks.
- Yuli Gurriel is hitting .261 with six doubles, three triples, three home runs and 13 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!