MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||-1.5 (+141)||O 7.5 (+106)||-151|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-166)||U 7.5 (-135)||+129|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Kirby (R) MIA: Cabrera (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners will take the field against the Miami Marlins (37-30) on Tuesday. The game begins at 9:40 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW, with the Mariners listed as -151 favorites on the moneyline. Seattle’s George Kirby gets the start, and he’ll go against Miami’s Edward Cabrera.
Mariners vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners are the 18th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.4 runs per game (287 total).
- The Mariners rank 19th in baseball with 71 total home runs.
- Seattle is 24th in the majors with a .230 batting average.
- The Mariners’ .310 on-base percentage ranks 22nd in baseball.
- Seattle ranks 25th in baseball with a .383 slugging percentage.
- The Marlins have scored 267 runs (four per game) this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- Miami’s 65 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- The Marlins rank eighth in MLB with a .257 team batting average.
- Miami has an on-base percentage of .318 this season, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Marlins rank 16th in the majors with a .398 team slugging percentage.
Mariners vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have gone 22-13 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 62.9% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -151 or shorter, Seattle has a 13-6 record (winning 68.4% of its games).
- The Mariners have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.2% in this matchup.
- Seattle has played in 51 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-25-0).
- The Mariners have a 20-29-0 record ATS this season (covering 40.8% of the time).
- The Marlins have won 15, or 53.6%, of the 28 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Miami has a record of 5-5, a 50% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +129 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 43.7% chance of a victory for the Marlins.
- Games involving Miami have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 25 of 52 chances this season.
- The Marlins are 27-28-0 against the spread this season.
|George Kirby (SEA)||Pitcher||Edward Cabrera (MIA)|
|5 – 5||W/L||5 – 4|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France leads Seattle with a batting average of .283. He’s also hit six home runs with 31 RBI.
- Of all MLB batters, France is 30th in batting average, 42nd in on-base percentage, and 72nd in slugging.
- France enters this game on an eight-game hitting streak. In his last five outings, he’s hitting .400 with one homer.
- Julio Rodriguez’s 12 home runs are most among Seattle batters. He’s driven in 37 runs this season while slugging .437.
- Rodriguez ranks 29th in homers and 41st in RBI among all hitters this season.
- J.P. Crawford is slashing .253/.357/.355 this season for the Mariners.
- Crawford is batting .256 during his last 10 games while also on a three-game hitting streak.
- Jarred Kelenic has collected 59 hits this season and has an OBP of .329. He’s slugging .493 on the year.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez has a team-best batting average of .391.
- Arraez is 330th in home runs and 74th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Jorge Soler has shown his power as he paces his team with 19 home runs and 38 runs batted in.
- Soler is third among hitters in the majors in homers, and 33rd in RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz is hitting .290 with 14 doubles, eight home runs and 20 walks.
- Yuli Gurriel has six doubles, three triples, three home runs and 13 walks while batting .261.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!