MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||-1.5 (+123)||O 6.5 (-136)||-185|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-144)||U 6.5 (+107)||+156|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Castillo (R) MIA: Pérez (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Following a two-homer game last time out, Mike Ford leads the Seattle Mariners (33-33) into action as -185 favorites against the Miami Marlins (37-31). First pitch from T-Mobile Park at 9:40 PM ET on Wednesday, live on ROOT Sports NW. Seattle’s Luis Castillo and Miami’s Eury Perez have been named the starters for this contest.
Mariners vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners have the No. 18 offense in MLB play scoring 4.5 runs per game (296 total runs).
- The Mariners are 17th in baseball with 74 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Seattle’s .230 batting average ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Mariners are 23rd in MLB with an on-base percentage of .311.
- Seattle’s .386 slugging percentage is 24th in MLB.
- The Marlins are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 26th with just 270 total runs (four per game) this season.
- Miami ranks 22nd in Major League Baseball with 66 home runs.
- The Marlins have a team batting average of .256 this season, which ranks 10th among MLB teams.
- Miami has an on-base percentage of .317 this season, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Marlins are 18th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .397 this season.
Mariners vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have won 63.9% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (23-13).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter, Seattle has a 9-2 record (winning 81.8% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Mariners a 64.9% chance to win.
- In the 52 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Seattle, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-25-0).
- The Mariners have collected a 21-29-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Marlins have entered the game as underdogs 29 times this season and won 15, or 51.7%, of those games.
- Miami is 2-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +156 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Marlins, based on the moneyline, is 39.1%.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in 26 of its 53 games with a total this season.
- The Marlins have an ATS record of 27-29-0 in 56 games with a spread this season.
|Luis Castillo (SEA)||Pitcher||Eury Pérez (MIA)|
|4 – 4||W/L||3 – 1|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France leads Seattle with a .280 batting average. He’s also hit six homers and has 31 RBI.
- France ranks 142nd in Major League Baseball in homers, and 75th in RBI.
- Julio Rodriguez leads Seattle in home runs with 12 while driving in 37 runs and slugging .429.
- Rodriguez ranks 30th in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 43rd in RBI.
- Jarred Kelenic has collected 60 base hits, an OBP of .332 and a slugging percentage of .491 this season.
- J.P. Crawford has collected 55 hits this season and has an OBP of .350. He’s slugging .347 on the year.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez paces the Marlins with a team-best batting average of .382.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Arraez’s home run total puts him 331st, and his RBI total ranks 81st.
- Jorge Soler has shown off his power as he paces his team with 19 home runs and 39 runs batted in.
- Soler ranks third overall in home runs and 29th in RBI this season.
- Bryan De La Cruz has 14 doubles, eight home runs and 20 walks while batting .285.
- Yuli Gurriel is batting .267 with six doubles, three triples, three home runs and 13 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!