MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Gilbert (R) MIL: Rea (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners will take the field against the Milwaukee Brewers (12-5) on Tuesday. The game begins at 9:40 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW, with the Mariners listed as -125 favorites on the moneyline. Logan Gilbert gets the starting nod for Seattle while Colin Rea is Milwaukee’s starter for the contest.
Mariners vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners rank 15th in runs scored with 77, 4.5 per game.
- The Mariners rank 18th in baseball with 17 home runs. They average one per game.
- Seattle is 25th in the majors with a .230 batting average.
- The Mariners rank 24th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .307.
- Seattle ranks 24th in MLB, slugging .382.
- The Brewers are among the highest scoring teams in the league, ranking eighth with 84 total runs this season.
- Milwaukee ranks eighth in Major League Baseball with 21 home runs.
- The Brewers’ .263 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking seventh in MLB.
- Milwaukee is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking fifth with an OBP of .347.
- The Brewers are 12th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
Mariners vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have not yet lost when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- Seattle has won all three games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter.
- The Mariners have a 55.6% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Seattle has played in six games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total three times (3-3-0).
- The Mariners have put together a 3-3-0 record ATS this season (covering 50% of the time).
- The Brewers have won three of the five games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Milwaukee has a record of 3-2 when it’s set as an underdog of +106 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 48.5% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in four of its seven games with a total this season.
- The Brewers are 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
|Logan Gilbert (SEA)||Pitcher||Colin Rea (MIL)|
|1 – 1||W/L||0 – 0|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France has been key for Seattle with one home run, 12 RBI and a batting average of .324 this season.
- France is 155th in homers and 28th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Julio Rodriguez has collected 18 hits this season and has an OBP of .296. He’s slugging .453 on the year.
- Rodriguez is 41st in homers and 46th in RBI this year.
- Jarred Kelenic has an average of .333 this year with four homers and eight RBI.
- Cal Raleigh has collected 12 hits this season and has an OBP of .339. He’s slugging .415 on the year.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Brian Anderson leads the Brewers with 15 runs batted in.
- Anderson ranks 41st in homers and ninth in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Willy Adames has two doubles, three home runs and 12 walks while hitting .254.
- Adames is 41st in homers and 57th in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Rowdy Tellez has a team-high five home runs.
- Tellez heads into this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .400 with three home runs, three walks and seven RBI.
- Christian Yelich is hitting .214 with two doubles, two home runs and 10 walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!