MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||-1.5 (+151)||O 10.5 (+178)||-131|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-178)||U 10.5 (-222)||+112|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Gonzales (L) MIL: Lauer (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (8-10) will be out to avoid the sweep when they host the Milwaukee Brewers (13-5) to complete a three-game series. Oddsmakers have listed the Mariners as -131 favorites for the series finale, while the Brewers are +112 underdogs. Marco Gonzales will get the ball for Seattle while Milwaukee will counter with Eric Lauer.
Mariners vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners have the No. 15 offense in baseball scoring 4.6 runs per game (82 total runs).
- The Mariners rank 20th in MLB play with 17 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- Seattle’s .228 batting average ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Mariners’ .306 on-base percentage ranks 24th in MLB.
- Seattle is 23rd in MLB, slugging .372.
- The Brewers have scored the seventh-most runs in the league this season with 90.
- Milwaukee has hit 23 homers this season, which ranks sixth in the majors.
- The Brewers’ .257 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking seventh in MLB.
- Milwaukee is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking seventh with an OBP of .339.
- Fueled by 47 extra-base hits, the Brewers rank 12th in MLB with a .411 slugging percentage this season.