MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Mariners||-1.5 (+156)||O 7.5 (+103)||-138|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-185)||U 7.5 (-131)||+118|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Gilbert (R) NYY: Cortes (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
A pair of surging power hitters meet Tuesday when Julio Rodriguez — with his two-game homer streak in tow — and the Seattle Mariners (28-26) take on Aaron Judge (home runs in two straight) and the New York Yankees (33-23). The Mariners are favorites (-138) for the contest, which starts at 9:40 PM ET, live from T-Mobile Park and broadcast on MLB Network. Seattle’s Logan Gilbert and New York’s Nestor Cortes Jr. have been named the starters for this contest.
Mariners vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners rank 15th in runs scored with 246, 4.6 per game.
- The Mariners rank 16th in baseball with 61 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Seattle has the fifth-worst batting average in MLB (.229).
- The Mariners’ .310 on-base percentage is 24th in baseball.
- Seattle ranks 24th in MLB with a .385 slugging percentage.
- The Yankees have scored 263 runs this season, which ranks 10th in MLB.
- New York’s 84 home runs rank fourth in Major League Baseball.
- The Yankees rank 20th in MLB with a .241 team batting average.
- New York has an OBP of .311 this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Yankees rank eighth in the majors with a .425 team slugging percentage.
Mariners vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have put together a 20-10 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Seattle has gone 14-6 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -138 or shorter (70% winning percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Mariners have an implied win probability of 58%.
- Seattle has played in 42 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-22-0).
- The Mariners have a 17-22-0 record ATS this season (covering 43.6% of the time).
- The Yankees have been underdogs in 16 games this season and won eight (50%) of those contests.
- New York has a record of 4-4 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +118 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 45.9% chance of a victory for the Yankees.
- So far this season, New York and its opponents have hit the over in 22 of its 42 games with a total.
- The Yankees are 23-21-0 ATS in their 44 games with a spread this season.
|Logan Gilbert (SEA)||Pitcher||Nestor Cortes Jr. (NYY)|
|3 – 2||W/L||4 – 2|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Rodriguez leads Seattle with 10 home runs this season. He’s batting .247 with 31 RBI.
- Of all MLB batters, Rodriguez ranks 99th in batting average, 124th in on-base percentage, and 68th in slugging.
- Rodriguez is batting .476 with three homers during his last five outings and is riding an eight-game hitting streak.
- Ty France has collected 53 hits this season and has an OBP of .338. He’s slugging .405 on the year.
- France is 132nd in MLB in home runs, and 90th in RBI.
- Jarred Kelenic leads Seattle in homers with 10 while also batting a team-best .283 this season.
- Kelenic enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .222 in his last five games.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .253 with an OBP of .361 and a slugging percentage of .365 this season.
- Crawford will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .273 with one homer over the course of his last five outings.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Judge has accumulated a team-high 17 home runs and 38 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, Judge is second in home runs and 11th in RBI.
- Judge has hit safely in four games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .368 with two doubles, three home runs, two walks and five RBI.
- Gleyber Torres is batting .265 with eight doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 25 walks.
- Torres currently is 45th in homers and 83rd in RBI in the major leagues.
- Torres enters this game on a nine-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .310 with three home runs, two walks and four RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo leads the Yankees with a .304 batting average.
- Rizzo heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with three RBI.
- DJ LeMahieu is hitting .250 with nine doubles, a triple, six home runs and 16 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!