MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||-1.5 (+148)||O 7.5 (-117)||-140|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-175)||U 7.5 (-107)||+120|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Kirby (R) NYY: Schmidt (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Following a four-hit effort last time out, Isiah Kiner-Falefa leads the New York Yankees (34-23) into action as +120 underdogs against the Seattle Mariners (28-27). The game gets underway from T-Mobile Park at 9:40 PM ET on Wednesday, live on ROOT Sports NW. Seattle’s George Kirby gets the start, and he’ll go against New York’s Clarke Schmidt.
Mariners vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners rank 16th in runs scored with 248, 4.5 per game.
- The Mariners rank 17th in MLB play with 61 total home runs.
- Seattle has the fourth-worst batting average in the majors (.229).
- The Mariners are 24th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .309.
- Seattle’s .384 slugging percentage ranks 24th in baseball.
- The Yankees have scored 273 runs this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- New York has hit 87 homers this season, which ranks fourth in the majors.
- The Yankees’ .242 batting average ranks 19th in the league this season.
- New York has the 23rd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.312).
- The Yankees are eighth in MLB with a .427 slugging percentage this season.
Mariners vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have put together a 20-11 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 64.5% of those games).
- Seattle has gone 13-6 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter (68.4% winning percentage).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Mariners have an implied win probability of 58.3%.
- In the 43 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Seattle, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-22-0).
- The Mariners have covered 42.5% of their games this season, going 17-23-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Yankees have won nine out of the 17 games, or 52.9%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- New York is 4-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +120 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 45.5% chance of a victory for the Yankees.
- So far this season, New York and its opponents have hit the over in 23 of its 43 games with a total.
- The Yankees have an ATS record of 24-21-0 in 45 games with a spread this season.
|George Kirby (SEA)||Pitcher||Clarke Schmidt (NYY)|
|5 – 4||W/L||2 – 5|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France is batting .267 with five home runs and 25 RBI for Seattle this season.
- France is 137th in home runs and 86th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- France is batting .273 during his last five games and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Julio Rodriguez leads Seattle in home runs with 10 while driving in 31 runs and slugging .441.
- Rodriguez ranks 35th in homers and 38th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Jarred Kelenic has an average of .283 this year with 10 homers and 26 RBI.
- Kelenic will look to add one more to his three-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he has a batting average of .222.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .251 with an OBP of .357 and a slugging percentage of .361 this season.
- Crawford will look to extend his five-game hitting streak. He’s batting .304 with one homer in his last five outings.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Aaron Judge has a team-best 18 home runs and 39 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, Judge is second in homers and 10th in RBI.
- Judge has safely hit in five games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .421 with two doubles, four home runs, three walks and six RBI.
- Gleyber Torres is batting .268 with eight doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 25 walks.
- Torres is 48th in homers and 86th in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Torres takes a 10-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .341 with three home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo has put up a team-best batting average of .304.
- Rizzo takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with three RBI.
- Anthony Volpe is batting .198 with five doubles, two triples, eight home runs and 21 walks.
- Volpe enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .150 with a home run and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!