MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Mariners||-1.5 (+159)||O 7.5 (-106)||-108|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-188)||U 7.5 (-119)||-107|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Woo (R) NYY: Germán (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Yankees (41-33) will look to Billy McKinney, with homers in two straight games, to pull off an upset win over the Seattle Mariners (35-37) Thursday at Yankee Stadium. The Mariners are -108 moneyline favorites for the game, which starts at 7:05 PM ET live on MLB Network. Bryan Woo gets the starting nod for Seattle while Domingo German is New York’s starter for the contest.
Mariners vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners rank 20th in runs scored with 311, 4.3 per game.
- The Mariners average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 21st in MLB action with 77 total home runs.
- Seattle’s .226 batting average ranks 28th in the majors.
- The Mariners are 24th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .306.
- Seattle is 25th in baseball with a .377 slugging percentage.
- The Yankees rank 17th in the majors with 329 total runs scored this season.
- New York ranks fourth in Major League Baseball with 110 home runs.
- The Yankees’ .230 batting average ranks 25th in the league this season.
- New York has an OBP of just .298 this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Yankees rank 13th in the majors with a .413 team slugging percentage.
Mariners vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have compiled a 25-16 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 61% of those games).
- Seattle has gone 25-16 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -108 or shorter (61% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Mariners a 51.9% chance to win.
- Seattle has combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times this season for a 27-30-0 record against the over/under.
- The Mariners have covered only 39.3% of their games this season, going 22-34-0 against the spread.
- The Yankees have won 13, or 50%, of the 26 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- New York has a record of 13-13, a 50% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of -107 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Yankees have a 51.7% chance to win.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 28 of its 59 opportunities.
- The Yankees are 32-30-0 against the spread in their 62 chances this season.
|Bryan Woo (SEA)||Pitcher||Domingo Germán (NYY)|
|0 – 1||W/L||4 – 4|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Julio Rodriguez is batting .239 this season with a team-high 12 home runs and 39 RBI.
- Rodriguez is 39th in home runs and 48th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Ty France leads Seattle in batting with a .274 average while slugging six homers and driving in 32 runs.
- France ranks 161st in home runs and 91st in RBI this season.
- J.P. Crawford is slashing .239/.349/.349 this season for the Mariners.
- Jarred Kelenic has collected 64 hits this season and has an OBP of .328. He’s slugging .480 on the year.
- Kelenic will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .250 over the course of his last five outings.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres has 10 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 31 walks while batting .253.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Torres is 39th in homers and 112th in RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo has a club-high .266 batting average.
- Among all MLB hitters, Rizzo ranks 57th in homers and 62nd in RBI.
- Anthony Volpe has eight doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 25 walks while batting .194.
- Volpe has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .214 with a home run, three walks and an RBI.
- DJ LeMahieu is hitting .232 with 10 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 17 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!