MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Mariners||-2.5 (+113)||O 7.5 (-121)||-303|
|Athletics||+2.5 (-133)||U 7.5 (-104)||+247|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Castillo (R) OAK: Muller (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Oakland Athletics (10-38) hope to avoid their fifth straight defeat when they visit the Seattle Mariners (22-24) Monday at 9:40 PM ET on MLB Network. The Mariners are listed as -303 favorites, while the Athletics are +247 underdogs as they try to snap their losing skid. Seattle’s Luis Castillo and Oakland’s Kyle Muller have been named the starters for this contest.
Mariners vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners have the No. 18 offense in MLB action scoring 4.4 runs per game (202 total runs).
- The Mariners average 1.0 home run per game to rank 20th in MLB action with 48 total home runs.
- Seattle is 27th in the majors with a .226 batting average.
- The Mariners are 25th in baseball with a .305 on-base percentage.
- Seattle is slugging .374, the fifth-lowest average in baseball.
- The Athletics have scored the 27th-most runs in the league this season with just 176 (3.7 per game).
- Oakland’s 53 home runs rank 15th in Major League Baseball.
- The Athletics rank 26th in MLB with a team batting average of just .227.
- Oakland has an on-base percentage of .306 this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Athletics rank 26th in the majors with a .374 team slugging percentage.
Mariners vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have won 63.6% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (14-8).
- Seattle has ynot played as moneyline favorites of -303 or shorter.
- The Mariners have a 75.2% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Seattle has had an over/under set by bookmakers 34 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 16 of those games (16-18-0).
- The Mariners have put together a 14-18-0 record ATS this season.
- The Athletics have been underdogs in 37 games this season and won eight (21.6%) of those contests.
- This season, Oakland has been at least a +247 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Athletics have a 28.8% chance to win.
- Games involving Oakland have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 19 of 35 chances this season.
- In 38 games with a spread this season, the Athletics are 15-23-0 ATS.
|Luis Castillo (SEA)||Pitcher||Kyle Muller (OAK)|
|2 – 2||W/L||1 – 3|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Jarred Kelenic leads Seattle in homers with nine while also maintaining a team-best .286 batting average.
- Among all MLB hitters, Kelenic is 38th in batting average, 74th in on-base percentage, and 13th in slugging.
- Kelenic is batting .250 with one homer during his last five outings and is riding a four-game hitting streak.
- Ty France is batting .253 with an OBP of .327 and a slugging percentage of .360 this season.
- France is 244th in home runs and 100th in RBI in the majors.
- Julio Rodriguez has collected 37 base hits, an OBP of .280 and a slugging percentage of .376 this season.
- J.P. Crawford has collected 35 hits this season and has an OBP of .368. He’s slugging .336 on the year.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Brent Rooker has put up a team-high 11 home runs and 31 runs batted in.
- Among all batters in the majors, Rooker’s home run total puts him 11th, and his RBI total ranks 23rd.
- Esteury Ruiz is hitting .287 to pace his team.
- Ruiz is 293rd in homers and 78th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Ruiz has safely hit in six games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .366 with four doubles, a home run, four walks and six RBI.
- Ryan Noda is hitting .221 with nine doubles, a triple, four home runs and 31 walks.
- Noda enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .200 with a double, a home run, four walks and five RBI.
- Shea Langeliers has four doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 13 walks while hitting .217.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!