MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||– ()||O 8.5 (-111)||-303|
|Athletics||+ ()||U 8.5 (-114)||+247|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Miller (R) OAK: Pruitt (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Entering Wednesday’s matchup with the Seattle Mariners (24-24), the Oakland Athletics (10-40) are on a six-game losing streak. The contest starts at 9:40 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW with the Mariners listed as -303 favorites, while the are +247 underdogs who may be heading for a seventh straight defeat. Seattle’s Bryce Miller and Oakland’s Austin Pruitt have been named the starters for this contest.
Mariners vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners have the No. 15 offense in MLB action scoring 4.5 runs per game (216 total runs).
- The Mariners rank 19th in baseball with 52 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Seattle has the 25th-ranked batting average in MLB (.228).
- The Mariners’ .308 on-base percentage ranks 24th in baseball.
- Seattle’s .379 slugging percentage is the fifth-lowest average in MLB.
- The Athletics are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 27th with just 180 total runs (3.6 per game) this season.
- Oakland has hit 53 homers this season, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Athletics have a team batting average of just .224 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- Oakland is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 26th with an OBP of .303.
- The Athletics are 28th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .367 this season.
Mariners vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have gone 16-8 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Seattle has played as moneyline favorites of -303 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Mariners have an implied win probability of 75.2%.
- Seattle has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 17 times this season for a 17-19-0 record against the over/under.
- The Mariners have put together a 15-19-0 record ATS this season (covering 44.1% of the time).
- The Athletics have entered the game as underdogs 39 times this season and won eight, or 20.5%, of those games.
- This season, Oakland has been at least a +247 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The Athletics have a 28.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Oakland and its opponents have hit the over in 20 of its 37 games with a total this season.
- The Athletics are 16-24-0 ATS in their 40 games with a spread this season.
|Bryce Miller (SEA)||Pitcher||Austin Pruitt (OAK)|
|2 – 1||W/L||1 – 1|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Jarred Kelenic is batting .296 this season with 10 home runs, both best among Seattle hitters.
- Kelenic ranks 26th in MLB in homers, and 57th in RBI.
- Kelenic is batting .400 with two homers during his last five games and is riding a six-game hitting streak.
- Ty France is batting .261 with an OBP of .341 and a slugging percentage of .380 this season.
- France is 192nd in home runs and 97th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- France will look to extend his two-game hit streak. In his last five games, he’s batting .158 with one homer.
- Julio Rodriguez has 41 hits this season and a slash line of .217/.292/.392.
- Rodriguez is batting .211 during his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .245 with an OBP of .367 and a slugging percentage of .351 this season.
- Crawford will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .300 with one homer over the course of his last five outings.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Esteury Ruiz leads the Athletics with a .286 batting average.
- Among all batters in MLB, Ruiz ranks 300th in homers and 90th in RBI.
- Ruiz takes an eight-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 games he is batting .300 with three doubles, three walks and two RBI.
- Brent Rooker has hit 11 home runs with 32 runs batted in. Both pace his team.
- Rooker ranks 14th in homers and 24th in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Ryan Noda is hitting .222 with nine doubles, a triple, four home runs and 32 walks.
- Shea Langeliers is batting .213 with five doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 13 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!