MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||-1.5 (-114)||O 7.5 (+102)||-256|
|Athletics||+1.5 (-102)||U 7.5 (-129)||+212|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Gilbert (R) OAK: Sears (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Oakland Athletics (10-41) will try to end their seven-game losing streak when they visit the Seattle Mariners (25-24) on Thursday at 9:40 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW. Oddsmakers consider the Mariners to be -256 favorites for the contest, while the Athletics are +212 underdogs looking for the upset. Seattle’s Logan Gilbert and Oakland’s JP Sears have been named the starters for this contest.
Mariners vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners are the 14th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.5 runs per game (222 total).
- The Mariners are 18th in MLB play with 53 total home runs.
- Seattle has the 24th-ranked batting average in the majors (.230).
- The Mariners rank 22nd in MLB with an on-base percentage of .310.
- Seattle is 24th in baseball, slugging .381.
- The Athletics have scored the 27th-most runs in the league this season with just 181 (3.5 per game).
- Oakland ranks 18th in Major League Baseball with 53 home runs.
- The Athletics have a team batting average of just .224 this season, which ranks 28th among MLB teams.
- Oakland has an on-base percentage of .302 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Athletics are 28th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .364 this season.
Mariners vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have won 68% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (17-8).
- Seattle has won all three games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -256 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Mariners’ implied win probability is 71.9%.
- Seattle has played in 37 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 17 times (17-20-0).
- The Mariners have a 15-19-0 record against the spread this season (covering 44.1% of the time).
- The Athletics have been underdogs in 40 games this season and won eight (20%) of those contests.
- This season, Oakland has been at least a +212 underdog on the moneyline nine times, losing each of those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the Athletics, based on the moneyline, is 32.1%.
- Oakland and its opponents have hit the over in 20 of its 38 games with a total this season.
- The Athletics are 16-24-0 against the spread this season.
|Logan Gilbert (SEA)||Pitcher||JP Sears (OAK)|
|2 – 2||W/L||0 – 3|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Jarred Kelenic leads Seattle in batting average (.289) and home runs (10) this season, while also chipping in with 25 RBI.
- Kelenic ranks 28th in the majors in home runs, and 60th in RBI.
- Ty France has 48 hits and an OBP of .341 to go with a slugging percentage of .380 this season.
- France is 195th in homers and 100th in RBI this season.
- France enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .158 over the course of his last five games with one homer.
- Julio Rodriguez is slashing .222/.294/.392 this season for the Mariners.
- Rodriguez is batting .250 in his last 10 games while also on a three-game hitting streak.
- J.P. Crawford has 39 hits and an OBP of .368 to go with a slugging percentage of .353 this season.
- Crawford is batting .286 with one homer in his last five games. He also comes into Thursday’s game looking to extend his three-game hitting streak.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Esteury Ruiz leads the Athletics with a .281 batting average.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Ruiz’s home run total puts him 304th, and his RBI total ranks 94th.
- Brent Rooker has hit 11 home runs with 32 RBI. Both pace his team.
- Rooker is 16th in home runs and 26th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Ryan Noda is hitting .223 with nine doubles, a triple, four home runs and 32 walks.
- Shea Langeliers has five doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 13 walks while hitting .208.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!