MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||-1.5 (-133)||O 8.5 (-119)||-277|
|Athletics||+1.5 (+113)||U 8.5 (-106)||+228|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Miller (R) OAK: Neal (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Julio Rodriguez will look to extend his 13-game hitting streak when the Seattle Mariners (75-57) take on the Oakland Athletics (39-94). The Mariners are listed as -277 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 4:10 PM ET on Wednesday, live on ROOT Sports NW from T-Mobile Park. Bryce Miller gets the starting nod for Seattle while Zach Neal is Oakland’s starter for the contest.
Mariners vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners have the No. 11 offense in MLB action scoring 4.8 runs per game (635 total runs).
- The Mariners are 10th in MLB play with 172 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Seattle has the 19th-ranked batting average in MLB (.245).
- The Mariners rank 11th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .325.
- Seattle’s .418 slugging percentage is 13th in baseball.
- The Athletics are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking last with just 479 total runs (3.6 per game) this season.
- Oakland ranks 23rd in Major League Baseball with 136 home runs.
- The Athletics have a team batting average of just .222 this season, which ranks last among MLB teams.
- Oakland has an on-base percentage of .300 this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- The Athletics rank last in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .365 this season.
Mariners vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have put together a 51-30 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 63% of those games).
- Seattle has played in five games as moneyline favorites with odds of -277 or shorter and won each of them.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Mariners a 73.5% chance to win.
- Seattle has played in 110 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 54 times (54-56-0).
- The Mariners have covered 48.7% of their games this season, going 56-59-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Athletics have won 36 out of the 121 games, or 29.8%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Oakland has entered 13 games this season as the underdog by +228 or more and is 1-12 in those contests.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Athletics have a 30.5% chance to win.
- Oakland and its opponents have hit the over in 62 of its 119 games with a total this season.
- The Athletics are 59-61-0 against the spread in their 120 chances this season.
|Bryce Miller (SEA)||Pitcher||Zach Neal (OAK)|
|8 – 4||W/L||1 – 0|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Rodriguez is batting .286 with 87 RBI, both of which lead Seattle hitters this season.
- Including all batters in Major League Baseball, Rodriguez is 27th in homers and 11th in RBI.
- Rodriguez is batting .500 with three homers during his last five outings and is on a 13-game hitting streak.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .268 with an OBP of .386 and a slugging percentage of .423 this season.
- Crawford ranks 151st in homers and 170th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Crawford will look to extend his two-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .444 with two homers.
- Ty France is slashing .256/.341/.379 this season for the Mariners.
- Cal Raleigh’s 25 home runs are most among Seattle batters. He’s driven in 64 runs this season while slugging .469.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Brent Rooker has a team-high batting average of .245, while pacing the Athletics in home runs (22) and runs batted in (55).
- Rooker is 36th in home runs and 98th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Esteury Ruiz is batting .243 with 21 doubles, a triple, two home runs and 16 walks.
- Ruiz currently is 352nd in home runs and 199th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Tony Kemp is batting .217 with 13 doubles, three triples, four home runs and 37 walks.
- Ryan Noda has 17 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 65 walks while batting .230.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!