MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-PH
|Mariners||-1.5 (+134)||O 8.5 (-119)||-121|
|Phillies||+1.5 (-158)||U 8.5 (-106)||+104|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Gilbert (R) PHI: Falter (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Led by Jarred Kelenic (two-game homer streak), the Seattle Mariners (10-12) are favorites versus the Philadelphia Phillies (11-12) Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET. Sportsbooks have named the Mariners as -121 favorites for the game, which airs on NBCS-PH. Logan Gilbert will get the ball for Seattle while Philadelphia will counter with Bailey Falter.
Mariners vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners rank 17th in runs scored with 98, 4.5 per game.
- The Mariners rank 21st in MLB play with 22 home runs. They average 1.0 per game.
- Seattle’s .225 batting average ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Mariners’ .304 on-base percentage is 23rd in MLB.
- Seattle’s .375 slugging percentage ranks 23rd in baseball.
- The Phillies have scored the 15th-most runs in the league this season with 104 (4.5 per game).
- Philadelphia’s 26 home runs rank 14th in Major League Baseball.
- The Phillies have a team batting average of .276 this season, which ranks third among MLB teams.
- Philadelphia is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking seventh with an OBP of .336.
- The Phillies rank third in the majors with a .453 team slugging percentage.
Mariners vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have won six of the eight games they were favored on the moneyline this season (75%).
- Seattle has gone 5-2 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -121 or shorter (71.4% winning percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Mariners have an implied win probability of 54.8%.
- Seattle has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 11 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in six of those games (6-5-0).
- The Mariners have a 4-7-0 record against the spread this season (covering just 36.4% of the time).
- The Phillies have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Philadelphia has played as an underdog of +104 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 49% chance of a victory for the Phillies.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in five of its 12 games with a total this season.
- The Phillies are 5-7-0 against the spread in their 12 chances this season.
|Logan Gilbert (SEA)||Pitcher||Bailey Falter (PHI)|
|1 – 1||W/L||0 – 3|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France is batting .291 for Seattle with a team-high 15 RBI.
- Including all hitters in MLB, France is 199th in homers and 28th in RBI.
- Julio Rodriguez has collected 23 hits this season and has an OBP of .311. He’s slugging .447 on the year.
- Rodriguez is 42nd in homers and 59th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Kelenic leads Seattle in homers with six while also batting a team-best .319 this season.
- Kelenic enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s batting .278 in his last five outings with two homers.
- Teoscar Hernandez is batting .244 with an OBP of .283 and a slugging percentage of .453 this season.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Brandon Marsh paces the Phillies with a .364 batting average.
- In all of the majors, Marsh is 42nd in home runs and 45th in RBI.
- Marsh takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .385 with a triple, two home runs, six walks and three RBI.
- Alec Bohm has collected 18 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Bohm ranks 78th overall in homers and 13th in RBI this season.
- Bohm heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .158 with a double, a walk and two RBI.
- Nicholas Castellanos has 10 doubles, two home runs and 10 walks while batting .307.
- Castellanos enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .350 with a double, two home runs and three RBI.
- Trea Turner is batting .293 with four doubles, two triples, two home runs and nine walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!