MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-PH
|Mariners||-1.5 (+146)||O 8.5 (+101)||-116|
|Phillies||+1.5 (-172)||U 8.5 (-128)||-101|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Gilbert (R) PHI: Walker (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (11-12) visit the Philadelphia Phillies (11-13) at 6:40 PM ET Wednesday in a meeting between two of the league’s best hitters. Jarred Kelenic is batting .342 this year (eighth in the league) for the favored Mariners (-116), while Brandon Marsh ranks fourth in the majors with a .357 average for the underdog Phillies. Seattle’s Logan Gilbert gets the start, and he’ll go against Philadelphia’s Taijuan Walker.
Mariners vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners rank 17th in runs scored with 103, 4.5 per game.
- The Mariners are 20th in MLB action with 24 home runs. They average 1.0 per game.
- Seattle is 26th in MLB with a .225 batting average.
- The Mariners are 26th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .301.
- Seattle ranks 20th in baseball, slugging .382.
- The Phillies have scored the 15th-most runs in the league this season with 107 (4.5 per game).
- Philadelphia has hit 27 homers this season, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Phillies rank third in MLB with a .277 team batting average.
- Philadelphia has an on-base percentage of .336 this season, which ranks sixth in baseball.
- Fueled by 85 extra-base hits, the Phillies rank fourth in MLB with a .451 slugging percentage this season.
Mariners vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have gone 6-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -116 or shorter, Seattle has a record of 5-2 (71.4%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Mariners’ implied win probability is 53.7%.
- In the 12 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Seattle, it has combined with opponents to go over the total six times (6-6-0).
- The Mariners have a 5-7-0 record against the spread this season (covering 41.7% of the time).
- The Phillies have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Philadelphia has played as an underdog of -101 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- The Phillies have a 50.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in five of its 13 games with a total this season.
- In 13 games with a spread this season, the Phillies are 5-8-0 ATS.
|Logan Gilbert (SEA)||Pitcher||Taijuan Walker (PHI)|
|1 – 1||W/L||2 – 1|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Kelenic leads Seattle in homers with seven while also maintaining a team-best .342 batting average.
- Kelenic’s home runs put him sixth in MLB, and he is 43rd in RBI.
- Kelenic will look to extend his five-game hitting streak. He’s batting .421 with three homers in his last five outings.
- Ty France leads Seattle in runs batted in (15) this season. He’s batting .278 while slugging .411.
- France ranks 207th in home runs and 32nd in RBI this year.
- Julio Rodriguez has collected 23 base hits, an OBP of .299 and a slugging percentage of .429 this season.
- Teoscar Hernandez leads Seattle in runs batted in with 15 while batting .244 with six homers.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Marsh leads the Phillies with a .357 batting average.
- Marsh’s home run total ranks 48th in the majors, and he is 50th in RBI.
- Marsh has hit safely in four straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .308 with a triple, a home run, six walks and two RBI.
- Alec Bohm has put up 19 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Bohm is 85th among hitters in the big leagues in homers, and 12th in RBI.
- Bohm takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .211 with two doubles, a walk and three RBI.
- Nicholas Castellanos has 10 doubles, two home runs and 10 walks while hitting .315.
- Castellanos enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is batting .325 with a double, two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
- Trea Turner is hitting .282 with four doubles, two triples, two home runs and nine walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!