MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||-1.5 (+100)||O 7.5 (-112)||-227|
|Pirates||+1.5 (-117)||U 7.5 (-113)||+189|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Castillo (R) PIT: Velásquez (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Pirates, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Pittsburgh Pirates (26-24) will lean on Jack Suwinski, following a two-homer game, to lead them in a matchup with the Seattle Mariners (26-25) on Saturday at 4:10 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW. The Pirates are +189 underdogs for the contest, according to bookmakers. Luis Castillo will get the ball for Seattle while Pittsburgh will counter with Vince Velasquez.
Mariners vs. Pirates 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners are the 13th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.5 runs per game (231 total).
- The Mariners average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 17th in MLB play with 57 total home runs.
- Seattle has the 25th-ranked batting average in the majors (.228).
- The Mariners are 22nd in MLB with an on-base percentage of .309.
- Seattle is slugging .383, the fifth-lowest average in baseball.
- The Pirates have scored 223 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- Pittsburgh has hit 50 homers this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Pirates have a team batting average of .247 this season, which ranks 16th among MLB teams.
- Pittsburgh has the 14th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.324).
- The Pirates are 15th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .408 this season.
Mariners vs. Pirates Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have put together an 18-9 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Seattle has played in six games as moneyline favorites with odds of -227 or shorter and won each time.
- The Mariners have an implied moneyline win probability of 69.4% in this game.
- Seattle has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 39 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 18 of those games (18-21-0).
- The Mariners have a 15-21-0 record ATS this season (covering 41.7% of the time).
- The Pirates have been underdogs in 28 games this season and won 12 (42.9%) of those contests.
- Pittsburgh has played as an underdog of +189 or more once this season and won that game.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Pirates have a 34.6% chance to win.
- So far this season, Pittsburgh and its opponents have hit the over in 20 of its 40 games with a total.
- The Pirates are 22-16-0 against the spread this season.
|Luis Castillo (SEA)||Pitcher||Vince Velásquez (PIT)|
|3 – 2||W/L||4 – 3|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France has been key for Seattle with 50 hits, an OBP of .341 plus a slugging percentage of .406.
- France ranks 121st in home runs and 89th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Julio Rodriguez is batting .233 with an OBP of .302 and a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
- Rodriguez ranks 54th in MLB in homers, and 60th in RBI.
- Rodriguez enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s hitting .476 in his last five games with one homer.
- Jarred Kelenic leads Seattle in homers with 10 while also batting a team-best .278 this season.
- J.P. Crawford has collected 41 hits this season and has an OBP of .361. He’s slugging .364 on the year.
Pirates Key Hitters
- Bryan Reynolds paces the Pirates in runs batted in (32) and has racked up a team-best batting average of .292.
- Among all batters in the majors, Reynolds’ home run total puts him 69th, and his RBI total ranks 29th.
- Andrew McCutchen is batting .269 with six doubles, eight home runs and 24 walks.
- McCutchen currently is 54th in home runs and 119th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Carlos Santana has 14 doubles, three home runs and 25 walks while batting .234.
- Santana heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .167 with a home run, three walks and two RBI.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes is batting .231 with 12 doubles, three triples, two home runs and 15 walks.
- Hayes enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .158 with a double, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!