MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 3:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||– ()||O 7.5 (-104)||-192|
|Rangers||+ ()||U 7.5 (-121)||+162|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Castillo (R) TEX: Dunning (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (18-18) and the Texas Rangers (21-14) meet in the rubber match of a three-game series on Wednesday at 3:40 PM ET. The Mariners are -192 favorites on the moneyline to win the series over the Rangers (+162). Luis Castillo starts for Seattle while Dane Dunning is Texas’ starter for the contest.
Mariners vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners are the 20th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.3 runs per game (154 total).
- The Mariners average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 21st in baseball with 38 total home runs.
- Seattle has the second-worst batting average in MLB (.222).
- The Mariners rank 24th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .302.
- Seattle’s .374 slugging percentage ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Rangers have scored 223 runs this season, which ranks second in MLB.
- Texas has hit 46 homers this season, which ranks eighth in the majors.
- The Rangers have a team batting average of .263 this season, which ranks sixth among MLB teams.
- Texas is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking fifth with an OBP of .338.
- Fueled by 117 extra-base hits, the Rangers rank sixth in MLB with a .439 slugging percentage this season.
Mariners vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have won 11 of the 16 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (68.8%).
- Seattle has won all three games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -192 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Mariners a 65.8% chance to win.
- In the 25 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Seattle, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 11 times (11-14-0).
- The Mariners have a 10-13-0 record ATS this season.
- The Rangers have been underdogs in 12 games this season and won eight (66.7%) of those contests.
- Texas has played as an underdog of +162 or more once this season and won that game.
- The implied probability of a win by the Rangers, based on the moneyline, is 38.2%.
- Games involving Texas have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 16 of 24 chances this season.
- The Rangers are 16-9-0 ATS in their 25 games with a spread this season.
|Luis Castillo (SEA)||Pitcher||Dane Dunning (TEX)|
|2 – 0||W/L||2 – 0|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France has been key for Seattle with two home runs, 18 RBI and a batting average of .271 this season.
- Including all hitters in Major League Baseball, France is 202nd in home runs and 64th in RBI.
- France is batting .500 with one homer during his last five games and is riding a seven-game hitting streak.
- Jarred Kelenic leads Seattle in batting average (.287) and home runs (seven) this season, while also driving in 16 runs.
- Kelenic is 26th in homers and 88th in RBI this season.
- J.P. Crawford is slashing .240/.378/.346 this season for the Mariners.
- Crawford will look to add one more to his three-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he has a batting average of .294.
- Julio Rodriguez has collected 29 hits this season and has an OBP of .271. He’s slugging .387 on the year.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien is batting .286 with nine doubles, five home runs and 21 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Semien is 70th in homers and ninth in RBI.
- Adolis Garcia has hit nine home runs with 36 RBI. Both lead his team.
- Garcia is eighth in homers and first in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Jonah Heim leads the Rangers with a team-high batting average of .318.
- Heim enters this game on an eight-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is batting .400 with three doubles, two home runs, two walks and nine RBI.
- Nate Lowe is batting .261 with 10 doubles, four home runs and 16 walks.
- Lowe enters this matchup on an eight-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .270 with a home run, six walks and six RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!