MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 8, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||-1.5 (+134)||O 7.5 (-120)||-163|
|Rangers||+1.5 (-158)||U 7.5 (-105)||+139|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Gilbert (R) TEX: Gray (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Following a four-hit effort in a win over the Angels, Leody Taveras leads the Texas Rangers (20-13) into action as +139 underdogs against the Seattle Mariners (17-17). The game gets underway from T-Mobile Park at 9:40 PM ET on Monday, live on ROOT Sports NW. Logan Gilbert gets the starting nod for Seattle while Jon Gray is Texas’ starter for the contest.
Mariners vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners are the 20th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.4 runs per game (148 total).
- The Mariners rank 20th in baseball with 36 total home runs.
- Seattle has the third-worst batting average in the majors (.225).
- The Mariners’ .305 on-base percentage ranks 23rd in baseball.
- Seattle is 23rd in MLB with a .378 slugging percentage.
- The Rangers have scored the second-most runs in the league this season with 221.
- Texas has hit 46 homers this season, which ranks seventh in the majors.
- The Rangers’ .268 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fourth in MLB.
- Texas is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking second with an OBP of .345.
- The Rangers rank third in the majors with a .453 team slugging percentage.
Mariners vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have won 71.4% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (10-4).
- Seattle has played in six games as moneyline favorites with odds of -163 or shorter and won each of them.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Mariners have an implied win probability of 62%.
- Seattle has had an over/under set by bookmakers 23 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 11 of those games (11-12-0).
- The Mariners have a 9-12-0 record against the spread this season (covering 42.9% of the time).
- The Rangers have won seven of the 10 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Texas is 1-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +139 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 41.8% chance of a victory for the Rangers.
- Texas’ games have gone over the total in 16 of its 22 chances.
- The Rangers have an ATS record of 15-8-0 in 23 games with a spread this season.
|Logan Gilbert (SEA)||Pitcher||Jon Gray (TEX)|
|1 – 1||W/L||1 – 1|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Jarred Kelenic leads Seattle in homers with seven while also maintaining a team-best .298 batting average.
- Among all MLB hitters, Kelenic ranks 32nd in batting average, 56th in on-base percentage, and 12th in slugging.
- Kelenic will look to extend his six-game hitting streak. He’s batting .250 over the course of his last five outings.
- Ty France is batting .262 with an OBP of .352 and a slugging percentage of .365 this season.
- France is 261st in home runs and 93rd in RBI among all hitters this season.
- France will look to extend his five-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .381.
- Julio Rodriguez is slashing .216/.286/.410 this season for the Mariners.
- Rodriguez enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .095 in his last five outings with one homer.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .240 with an OBP of .378 and a slugging percentage of .346 this season.
- Crawford is batting .294 in his last five outings. He also comes into Monday’s game looking to extend his three-game hitting streak.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien is hitting .286 with nine doubles, five home runs and 20 walks.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Semien ranks 67th in home runs and sixth in RBI.
- Semien takes a five-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .381 with three doubles, six walks and five RBI.
- Adolis Garcia has put his power on display as he paces his team with nine home runs and 36 RBI.
- Garcia is seventh among hitters in the big leagues in home runs, and first in RBI.
- Garcia heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .222 with a double, a home run, five walks and six RBI.
- Jonah Heim leads the Rangers with a .310 batting average.
- Heim takes a six-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is batting .350 with four doubles, two home runs, three walks and nine RBI.
- Nate Lowe is batting .262 with 10 doubles, four home runs and 16 walks.
- Lowe takes a six-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .286 with two doubles, a home run, eight walks and seven RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!