MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
|Mariners||-1.5 (+134)||O 8.5 (-105)||-123|
|Rangers||+1.5 (-158)||U 8.5 (-120)||+105|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Castillo (R) TEX: Gray (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (35-20), led by Marcus Semien and his 20-game hitting streak, will meet the Seattle Mariners (29-27) Friday at Globe Life Field. The Mariners are -123 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 8:05 PM ET on BSSW. Seattle’s Luis Castillo gets the start, and he’ll go against Texas’ Jon Gray.
Mariners vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners rank 19th in runs scored with 249, 4.4 per game.
- The Mariners rank 18th in MLB play with 61 total home runs.
- Seattle’s .228 batting average ranks 28th in the majors.
- The Mariners’ .307 on-base percentage is 24th in baseball.
- Seattle has the fifth-lowest slugging percentage in MLB (.381).
- The Rangers lead MLB with 346 runs scored this season.
- Texas ranks ninth in Major League Baseball with 71 home runs.
- The Rangers lead baseball with a .272 batting average.
- Texas has an on-base percentage of .340 this season, which ranks second in baseball.
- The Rangers rank fourth in the majors with a .451 team slugging percentage.
Mariners vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners are 21-11 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 65.6% of those games).
- Seattle has an 18-10 record (winning 64.3% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -123 or shorter.
- The Mariners have an implied moneyline win probability of 55.2% in this game.
- In the 44 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Seattle, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-23-0).
- The Mariners have gone 17-24-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Rangers have won 11 out of the 18 games, or 61.1%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Texas has a record of 8-7 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +105 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 48.8% chance of a victory for the Rangers.
- So far this season, Texas and its opponents have hit the over in 26 of its 44 games with a total.
- The Rangers are 30-14-0 against the spread this season.
|Luis Castillo (SEA)||Pitcher||Jon Gray (TEX)|
|4 – 2||W/L||5 – 1|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Julio Rodriguez leads Seattle with 10 home runs this season. He’s batting .246 with 31 RBI.
- Rodriguez’s home runs put him 36th in MLB, and he ranks 41st in RBI.
- Ty France has 56 hits and an OBP of .338 to go with a slugging percentage of .407 this season.
- France is 140th in MLB in home runs, and 89th in RBI.
- Jarred Kelenic is batting .277 this season with 10 home runs and 26 RBI.
- J.P. Crawford has 47 hits and an OBP of .355 to go with a slugging percentage of .358 this season.
- Crawford is batting .273 over the course of his last five outings. He also comes into Friday’s game looking to extend his six-game hitting streak.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Semien paces the Rangers with a .295 batting average.
- Semien’s home run total ranks 63rd in the big leagues, and he is fifth in RBI.
- Semien enters this game on a 20-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .279 with four doubles, a triple, a home run, three walks and nine RBI.
- Adolis Garcia has hit 14 home runs with 49 runs batted in. Both lead his team.
- Garcia ranks seventh in home runs and first in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Garcia has safely hit in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .350 with a double and a walk.
- Nate Lowe is hitting .277 with 16 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 26 walks.
- Lowe has hit safely in three straight games. In his last five games he is batting .208 with two RBI.
- Josh Jung is hitting .295 to pace his team.
- Jung has safely hit in 14 straight games. During his last 10 outings he is batting .450 with four doubles, a triple, four home runs, three walks and 10 RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!