MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||– ()||O 7.5 (-113)||-120|
|Rangers||+ ()||U 7.5 (-112)||+103|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Gilbert (R) TEX: Montgomery (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (85-73) will play the Texas Rangers (89-69) on Thursday at 9:40 PM ET. Marcus Semien will be looking for his 100th RBI of the season for the underdog Rangers (+103) when the game gets underway at T-Mobile Park, live on ROOT Sports NW. Logan Gilbert gets the starting nod for Seattle while Jordan Montgomery is Texas’ starter for the contest.
Mariners vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners have the No. 12 offense in MLB play scoring 4.7 runs per game (745 total runs).
- The Mariners rank 12th in MLB action with 205 total home runs.
- Seattle has the 20th-ranked batting average in MLB (.243).
- The Mariners rank 14th in baseball with a .323 on-base percentage.
- Seattle is 14th in MLB, slugging .414.
- The Rangers have scored the third-most runs in the league this season with 873.
- Texas’ 231 home runs rank third in Major League Baseball.
- The Rangers’ .265 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking second in MLB.
- Texas has an OBP of .339 this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- Fueled by 573 extra-base hits, the Rangers rank second in MLB with a .458 slugging percentage this season.
Mariners vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners are 61-38 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 61.6% of those games).
- Seattle has a 55-31 record (winning 64% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Mariners have an implied win probability of 54.5%.
- Seattle has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 134 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 68 of those games (68-65-1).
- The Mariners have covered 45% of their games this season, going 63-77-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Rangers have been the underdog 42 times and won 21, or 50%, of those games.
- Texas has entered 32 games this season as the underdog by +103 or more and is 13-19 in those contests.
- The Rangers have a 49.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Texas and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 76 of its 134 opportunities.
- The Rangers are 75-69-0 against the spread this season.
|Logan Gilbert (SEA)||Pitcher||Jordan Montgomery (TEX)|
|13 – 7||W/L||10 – 11|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Julio Rodriguez leads Seattle in home runs with 31, runs batted in with 102 and his batting average of .280 is also best on his team.
- Rodriguez’s home runs rank him 20th in MLB, and he is 12th in RBI.
- J.P. Crawford has 137 hits and an OBP of .380 to go with a slugging percentage of .434 this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Crawford ranks 107th in home runs and 129th in RBI.
- Cal Raleigh has 117 hits this season and a slash line of .235/.310/.466.
- Raleigh is batting .233 with two homers over the course of his last 10 games while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Teoscar Hernandez has 160 hits and an OBP of .309 to go with a slugging percentage of .441 this season.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Semien is hitting .278 with 39 doubles, four triples, 29 home runs and 70 walks.
- Semien ranks 27th in homers and 15th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Semien takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .286 with a double, four home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Corey Seager has a club-high .330 batting average.
- Seager ranks 16th in home runs and 22nd in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Seager has hit safely in eight straight games. In his last 10 outings he is batting .250 with a double, two home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Adolis Garcia leads the Rangers in home runs (38) and runs batted in (106).
- Nate Lowe is hitting .264 with 38 doubles, two triples, 17 home runs and 92 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!