MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, July 21, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Mariners||-1.5 (+165)||O 8.5 (+103)||-126|
|Blue Jays||+1.5 (-196)||U 8.5 (-131)||+108|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Miller (R) TOR: Kikuchi (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Blue Jays, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (48-48) host the Toronto Blue Jays (54-43) on Friday to start a three-game series, with the first pitch at 10:10 PM ET from T-Mobile Park. The Mariners are listed as -126 favorites, while the underdog Blue Jays have +108 odds on the moneyline. Seattle’s Bryce Miller and Toronto’s Yusei Kikuchi have been named the starters for this contest.
Mariners vs. Blue Jays 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners rank 17th in runs scored with 428, 4.5 per game.
- The Mariners are 15th in MLB play with 110 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Seattle has the fourth-worst batting average in the majors (.230).
- The Mariners rank 25th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .310.
- Seattle ranks 24th in baseball with a .389 slugging percentage.
- The Blue Jays have scored 434 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Toronto’s 107 home runs rank 17th in Major League Baseball.
- The Blue Jays rank sixth in MLB with a .260 team batting average.
- Toronto has an OBP of .329 this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- The Blue Jays rank 11th in the majors with a .415 team slugging percentage.
Mariners vs. Blue Jays Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners have won 33 of the 56 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (58.9%).
- Seattle has gone 25-18 (winning 58.1% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -126 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Mariners’ implied win probability is 55.8%.
- In the 79 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Seattle, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 39 times (39-40-0).
- The Mariners have covered 41.8% of their games this season, going 33-46-0 ATS.
- This season, the Blue Jays have been the underdog 21 times and won 10, or 47.6%, of those games.
- Toronto is 3-8 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +108 or more on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Blue Jays have a 48.1% chance to win.
- Games involving Toronto have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 39 of 84 chances this season.
- The Blue Jays have an ATS record of 39-47-0 in 86 games with a spread this season.
|Bryce Miller (SEA)||Pitcher||Yusei Kikuchi (TOR)|
|6 – 3||W/L||7 – 3|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Julio Rodriguez has been key for Seattle with 13 home runs, 50 RBI and a batting average of .246 this season.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Rodriguez’s home run total places him 75th and his RBI tally places him 56th.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .261 to lead Seattle, while adding eight homers and 33 runs batted in this season.
- Crawford ranks 164th in MLB in home runs, and 150th in RBI.
- Crawford will look to extend his three-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .421.
- Ty France has 89 hits this season and a slash line of .247/.318/.369.
- Eugenio Suarez leads Seattle in runs batted in with 58 while batting .230 with 14 homers.
- Suarez is batting .375 with three homers in his last five games. He also comes into Friday’s game looking to extend his four-game hitting streak.
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. paces the Blue Jays with 61 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Guerrero ranks 45th in home runs and 15th in RBI.
- Bo Bichette’s 16 home runs and .316 batting average both pace his team.
- Among all major league hitters, Bichette ranks 39th in homers and 45th in RBI.
- George Springer is hitting .267 with 14 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 31 walks.
- Whit Merrifield is batting .291 with 17 doubles, six home runs and 25 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!