MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 26, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Mariners||-1.5 (-119)||O 7.5 (-121)||-256|
|Nationals||+1.5 (+101)||U 7.5 (-104)||+212|
|Pitching Probables: SEA: Castillo (R) WSH: Williams (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mariners vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Seattle Mariners (37-39) hope to avoid an upset as -256 favorites when they take on Jeimer Candelario (with homers in two straight contests) and the Washington Nationals (30-47). First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET Monday, live from T-Mobile Park and airing on MLB Network. Seattle’s Luis Castillo gets the start, and he’ll go against Washington’s Trevor Williams.
Mariners vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Mariners have the No. 17 offense in baseball scoring 4.5 runs per game (340 total runs).
- The Mariners average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 17th in baseball with 88 total home runs.
- Seattle has the fifth-worst batting average in the majors (.228).
- The Mariners are 24th in MLB with a .307 on-base percentage.
- Seattle ranks 24th in baseball with a .386 slugging percentage.
- The Nationals rank 23rd in the majors with 318 total runs scored this season.
- Washington’s 61 home runs rank 29th in MLB this season.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .262 this season, which ranks sixth among MLB teams.
- Washington has an OBP of .318 this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Fueled by 212 extra-base hits, the Nationals rank 21st in MLB with a .394 slugging percentage this season.
Mariners vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mariners are 26-17 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60.5% of those games).
- Seattle has won all three games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -256 or shorter.
- The Mariners have a 71.9% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Seattle has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 28 times this season for a 28-31-0 record against the over/under.
- The Mariners have gone 23-36-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Nationals have been the underdog 63 times and won 23, or 36.5%, of those games.
- Washington has a record of 2-5 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +212 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 32.1% chance of a victory for the Nationals.
- So far this season, Washington and its opponents have hit the over in 26 of its 62 games with a total.
- The Nationals are 36-28-0 against the spread this season.
|Luis Castillo (SEA)||Pitcher||Trevor Williams (WSH)|
|4 – 6||W/L||4 – 4|
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France leads Seattle in batting average (.276) this season while adding seven home runs and 34 RBI.
- Of all batters in MLB, France’s home run total places him 139th and his RBI tally ranks him 90th.
- Julio Rodriguez is batting .240 with an OBP of .301 and a slugging percentage of .419 this season.
- Rodriguez is 37th in homers and 48th in RBI this year.
- J.P. Crawford is slashing .240/.348/.358 this season for the Mariners.
- Jarred Kelenic has collected 65 hits this season and has an OBP of .322. He’s slugging .456 on the year.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Lane Thomas has accumulated a team-best batting average of .295, and leads the Nationals in home runs (13) and runs batted in (39).
- In all of the majors, Thomas ranks 37th in home runs and 62nd in RBI.
- Candelario is batting .261 with 24 doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 26 walks.
- Candelario ranks 80th in homers and 82nd in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Candelario has safely hit in three straight games. In his last five games he is batting .333 with three doubles, two home runs, two walks and six RBI.
- Luis Garcia has 11 doubles, three triples, five home runs and 15 walks while batting .274.
- Joey Meneses’ 39 runs batted in lead his team.
- Meneses brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .200 with a double, a walk and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!