MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Oakland Athletics, Seth Brown included, will take on Kyle Gibson and the Baltimore Orioles at 9:40 PM ET on Friday at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
Game Info and Seth Brown Props
- Day: Friday, August 18, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +130)
Seth Brown Stats
- Brown has 52 hits and an OBP of .289 to go with a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
- He has picked up a hit in 49.3% of his 75 games this season, collecting at least two hits in 14.7% of them.
- In 11 games this season, he has gone deep (14.7% of his games). He’s also homered in 4.2% of his plate appearances.
- Brown has tallied an RBI in 25 games this year (33.3%), including 11 games with more than one RBI (14.7%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
Orioles Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Orioles staff ranks seventh in baseball with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Orioles sport a 4.13 team ERA that ranks 14th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Orioles have given up the 10th-fewest homers in the majors (136 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Orioles will hand the ball to Gibson (11-7) for his 26th start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 35-year-old’s 4.89 ERA ranks 54th, 1.328 WHIP ranks 48th, and 7.5 K/9 ranks 50th.
Brown’s recent games
- at Cardinals on August 16: 0-for-1, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Cardinals on August 15: 0-for-3
- at Cardinals on August 14: 2-for-5, 2 RBI
- at Nationals on August 13: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 4 RBI, 1 K
- at Nationals on August 12: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Nationals on August 11: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Rangers on August 9: 0-for-1
- vs. Rangers on August 8: 0-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Rangers on August 7: 1-for-3
- vs. Giants on August 6: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI