MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Shohei Ohtani will be matching up with starter Paul Blackburn on Saturday (at 4:07 PM ET) when the Los Angeles Angels face the Oakland Athletics at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
Game Info and Shohei Ohtani Props
- Day: Saturday, September 2, 2023
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +300)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -108)
Shohei Ohtani Stats
- Ohtani leads Los Angeles in batting average (.307), home runs (44) and runs batted in (95) this season.
- Ohtani is first in home runs and sixth in RBI among all batters in Major League Baseball.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks ninth, his on-base percentage ranks third, and he is first in the league in slugging.
- Ohtani enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .300 over the course of his last games.
- In 72.9% of his 133 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 38 multi-hit games.
- He has gone deep in 40 games this year (30.1%), going yard in 7.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Ohtani has picked up an RBI in 58 games this year (43.6%), including multiple RBI in 27 of those contests (20.3%).
Athletics Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Athletics staff has put up a 8.3 K/9, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Athletics own a 5.69 team ERA that ranks last across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Athletics give up the fifth-most homers in the majors (184 total, 1.4 per game).
- The Athletics’ Blackburn (3-4) will make his 16th start of the season.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 4.15, a 2.97 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.476 in 16 games this season.
Ohtani’s recent games
- at Athletics on September 1: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 BB
- at Phillies on August 30: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Phillies on August 29: 3-for-5, 2 RBI
- at Phillies on August 28: 1-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Mets on August 27: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Mets on August 26: 2-for-3, 2 R, 1 RBI, 2 BB, 2 SB
- at Mets on August 25: 1-for-2, 1 R, 3 BB
- vs. Reds on August 23: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Reds on August 23: 1-for-1, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Reds on August 22: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!