MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Shohei Ohtani will aim for his 40th home run of the year for the Los Angeles Angels versus Charlie Morton and the Atlanta Braves at Truist Park. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
Game Info and Shohei Ohtani Props
- Day: Monday, July 31, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +300)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -103)
Shohei Ohtani Stats
- Ohtani leads Los Angeles in home runs with 39, runs batted in with 81 and a batting average of .302.
- Ohtani ranks first in home runs and third in RBI in the major leagues.
- He ranks 10th in batting average, fifth in on base percentage, and first in slugging in MLB action.
- Ohtani has a batting average of .353 with three homers over the course of his last games and is on a four-game hit streak.
- He has reached base via a hit in 74 games this year (of 104 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 30 of those games.
- In 33.7% of his games this year, he has gone deep. He’s cleared the fence in 8.4% of his trips to the plate.
- Ohtani has delivered an RBI in 49 of 104 games this year, with multiple RBI in 24 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Braves Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Braves staff is fifth in baseball with 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- At 3.89, the Braves have the eighth-ranked team ERA in baseball.
- Braves hurlers have combined to surrender 112 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the fifth-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- Morton (10-8) will take the mound for the Braves, his 21st start of the season.
- The 39-year-old ranks 23rd in ERA (3.57), 53rd in WHIP (1.421), and 23rd in K/9 (9.5) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Ohtani’s recent games
- at Blue Jays on July 30: 1-for-3, 1 R, 2 BB
- at Blue Jays on July 29: 1-for-2, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Blue Jays on July 28: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Tigers on July 27: 2-for-3, 2 R, 2 HR, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Tigers on July 27: 0-for-5, 2 K
- at Tigers on July 25: 0-for-3, 2 R, 2 K, 2 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Pirates on July 23: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Pirates on July 22: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Pirates on July 21: 0-for-1, 2 R, 1 K, 3 BB
- vs. Yankees on July 19: 0-for-1, 2 R, 1 K, 4 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!