MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Los Angeles Angels, including Shohei Ohtani, will take on Mitch Keller and the Pittsburgh Pirates on July 23 at 4:07 PM ET at Angel Stadium of Anaheim.
Game Info and Shohei Ohtani Props
- Day: Sunday, July 23, 2023
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +270)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -103)
Shohei Ohtani Stats
- Ohtani leads Los Angeles in home runs with 35, runs batted in with 76 and a batting average of .302.
- Ohtani ranks first in MLB in homers, and third in RBI.
- He currently ranks ninth in batting average, eighth in on base percentage, and first in slugging among qualified hitters.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 71.1% of his games this season (69 of 97), picking up at least two hits 28 times (28.9%).
- In 32 games this year, he has hit a long ball (33.0% of his games). He’s also homered in 8% of his plate appearances.
- Ohtani has tallied an RBI in 46 games this season (47.4%), including 23 games with more than one RBI (23.7%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Pirates Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Pirates pitching staff is 18th in MLB with a K/9 of 8.5.
- The Pirates sport a 4.50 team ERA that ranks 21st among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pirates pitchers have been tagged for the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (105 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Pirates’ Keller (9-5) will make his 21st start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 3.73 ERA ranks 28th, 1.171 WHIP ranks 27th, and 9.5 K/9 ranks 20th.
Ohtani’s recent games
- vs. Pirates on July 22: 0-for-4, 3 K
- vs. Pirates on July 21: 0-for-1, 2 R, 1 K, 3 BB
- vs. Yankees on July 19: 0-for-1, 2 R, 1 K, 4 BB
- vs. Yankees on July 18: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Yankees on July 17: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on July 16: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on July 15: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 3 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on July 14: 2-for-5, 1 R, 2 K
- at Dodgers on July 8: 3-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- at Dodgers on July 7: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!