MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Thursday, Spencer Horwitz and the Toronto Blue Jays play the Texas Rangers (with Nathan Eovaldi on the mound). First pitch at Rogers Centre is scheduled for 7:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Spencer Horwitz Props
- Day: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: SNET
Spencer Horwitz Stats
- Horwitz has nine hits and an OBP of .382 to go with a slugging percentage of .467 this season.
- He has picked up a hit in seven games this season (58.3%), including one multi-hit effort.
- This season, he has homered in one game.
- In three games this year, Horwitz has picked up an RBI, including one game with multiple RBI.
Rangers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rangers’ 8.4 K/9 rate ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers sport a 4.25 team ERA that ranks 17th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rangers rank 20th in baseball in home runs given up with 181 (1.2 per game).
- Eovaldi (11-4) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 22nd start of the season.
- The 33-year-old has pitched in 21 games this season with an ERA of 2.90, a 3.11 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.068.
Horwitz’s recent games against Rangers
- vs. Rangers on September 13: 0-for-1, 1 K
- vs. Rangers on September 12: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Rangers on September 11: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 K
- at Rangers on June 18: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!