MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Spencer Steer and the Cincinnati Reds will match up against starter Tommy Henry and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Great American Ball Park on Friday at 7:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Spencer Steer Props
- Day: Friday, July 21, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +110)
Spencer Steer Stats
- Steer is slugging .458 this season, with a team-best 14 homers while driving in 51 runs.
- Among all MLB hitters, Steer is 60th in home runs and 49th in RBI.
- He currently ranks 50th in batting average, 27th in on base percentage, and 52nd in slugging among qualified batters.
- In 59 of 94 games this season (62.8%), he has picked up a hit. In 25 of those games, he had more than one hit (26.6%).
- Looking at the 94 games he has played this season, he’s hit a long ball in 14 of them (14.9%), and in 3.5% of his plate appearances.
- In 35 tilts this season (37.2%), Steer has notched an RBI, and in 14 of those games (14.9%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks pitching staff ranks 22nd in the majors with a K/9 of 8.3.
- The Diamondbacks have the 24th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.54.
- Diamondbacks hurlers have combined to rank 20th in baseball in home runs surrendered (115 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Diamondbacks will send Henry (5-2) to the mound for his 15th start this season.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 3.89, a 1.87 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.347 in 15 games this season.
Steer’s recent games
- vs. Giants on July 20: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Giants on July 19: 0-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Giants on July 18: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Brewers on July 16: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Brewers on July 15: 0-for-3, 2 K
- vs. Brewers on July 14: 0-for-2, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Brewers on July 9: 0-for-4, 3 K
- at Brewers on July 8: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Brewers on July 7: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on July 6: 0-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!