MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Spencer Steer and the Cincinnati Reds play the Seattle Mariners (with Bryce Miller on the hill) at Great American Ball Park. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET.
Game Info and Spencer Steer Props
- Day: Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +115)
Spencer Steer Stats
- Steer leads Cincinnati in home runs with 20, runs batted in with 76 and a batting average of .269.
- Steer ranks 66th in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 39th in RBI.
- Among qualifying batters, he ranks 54th in batting average, 31st in on-base percentage, and 55th in slugging.
- He has collected a hit in 86 of 135 games this season (63.7%), with multiple hits in 38 games (28.1%).
- He has homered in 14.8% of his games in 2023 (20 of 135), leaving the yard in 3.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Steer has produced an RBI in 53 games this year (39.3%), including 19 multi-RBI outings (14.1%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Mariners Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Mariners’ nine K/9 rate ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Mariners’ 3.71 team ERA ranks first in the majors.
- The Mariners have surrendered the sixth-fewest homers in the majors (150 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Mariners will send Miller (8-4) to the mound for his 21st start this season.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 3.93, a 4.76 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.050 in 20 games this season.
Steer’s recent games
- vs. Mariners on September 4: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- vs. Cubs on September 3: 1-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on September 2: 2-for-3
- vs. Cubs on September 1: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on September 1: 2-for-4, 1 BB
- at Giants on August 30: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Giants on August 29: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Giants on August 28: 0-for-4, 3 K
- at Diamondbacks on August 27: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Diamondbacks on August 26: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!