MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Spencer Steer and the Cincinnati Reds will match up against starter Johnny Cueto and the Miami Marlins at Great American Ball Park on Wednesday at 12:35 PM ET.
Game Info and Spencer Steer Props
- Day: Wednesday, August 9, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +380)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -114)
Spencer Steer Stats
- Steer leads Cincinnati in home runs with 17 and runs batted in with 63.
- Steer ranks 56th in homers and 39th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Among the qualifying players, he ranks 51st in batting average, 39th in on-base percentage, and 49th in slugging.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 63.1% of his games this year (70 of 111), picking up more than one hit 31 times (27.9%).
- He has hit a home run in 17 games this year (15.3%), going yard in 3.6% of his plate appearances.
- Steer has knocked in at least one run in 39.6% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 14.4% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in three contests.
Marlins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Marlins staff is second in baseball with 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Marlins have the 15th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.19.
- Marlins pitchers have given up 131 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game, ranking them 14th in the league.
- The Marlins’ Cueto (0-3) will make his fifth start of the season.
- The 37-year-old has an ERA of 5.32, a 3 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of .955 in five games this season.
Steer’s recent games
- vs. Marlins on August 8: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Marlins on August 7: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on August 6: 0-for-2, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on August 5: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Nationals on August 4: 0-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Cubs on August 3: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Cubs on August 2: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- at Cubs on August 1: 2-for-5, 2 R, 1 RBI
- at Cubs on July 31: 0-for-2, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Dodgers on July 30: 0-for-5, 1 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!