MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Spencer Steer and the Cincinnati Reds take on the Washington Nationals (with Josiah Gray on the hill). First pitch at Nationals Park is scheduled for 7:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Spencer Steer Props
- Day: Wednesday, July 5, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -312)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +350)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -114)
Spencer Steer Stats
- Steer is batting .292 with 14 home runs and 51 RBI, all three of which lead Cincinnati this season.
- Steer ranks 40th in homers and 26th in RBI this year.
- Among the qualified, he ranks 16th in batting average, 12th in on-base percentage, and 16th in slugging.
- In 67.5% of his 83 games this year, he has recorded at least one hit. He’s also tallied 24 multi-hit games.
- He has homered in 14 games this season (16.9%), going yard in 4% of his plate appearances.
- Steer has picked up an RBI in 35 games this season (42.2%), including multiple RBI in 14 of them (16.9%).
Nationals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 7.7 K/9 rate put together by the Nationals pitching staff ranks 29th in the majors.
- The Nationals’ 4.79 team ERA ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Nationals surrender the fourth-most homers in the majors (117 total, 1.4 per game).
- Gray (6-6) will take to the mound for the Nationals and make his 18th start of the season.
- The 25-year-old ranks 19th in ERA (3.30), 52nd in WHIP (1.385), and 40th in K/9 (8.1) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Steer’s recent games
- at Nationals on July 4: 4-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Nationals on July 3: 1-for-4
- vs. Padres on July 2: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Padres on July 1: 0-for-4
- vs. Padres on June 30: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Orioles on June 28: 1-for-4, 3 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Orioles on June 27: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Orioles on June 26: 3-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Braves on June 25: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Braves on June 24: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!