MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 1:15 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Cardinals||-1.5 (-104)||O 12.5 (+178)||-204|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-112)||U 12.5 (-222)||+171|
|Pitching Probables: STL: Woodford (R) ARI: Bumgarner (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Cardinals vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The St. Louis Cardinals (7-11) and Willson Contreras (2 HR in his last game) are favored (-204) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks (11-7) on Wednesday at 1:15 PM ET on MLB Network. Jake Woodford gets the starting nod for St. Louis while Madison Bumgarner is Arizona’s starter for the contest.
Cardinals vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Cardinals are the 19th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.3 runs per game (77 total).
- The Cardinals are 10th in baseball with 21 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- St. Louis has the sixth-best batting average in MLB (.268).
- The Cardinals’ .344 on-base percentage is fifth-best in MLB.
- St. Louis is eighth in MLB, slugging .425.
- The Diamondbacks rank 13th in the majors with 83 total runs scored this season.
- Arizona has hit 15 homers this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks rank seventh in MLB with a .257 team batting average.
- Arizona has an on-base percentage of .302 this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks rank 11th in the majors with a .413 team slugging percentage.
Cardinals vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Cardinals have been favored on the moneyline eight total times this season. They’ve finished 4-4 in those games.
- St. Louis has played as moneyline favorites of -204 or shorter in only one game this season, which it lost.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Cardinals have an implied win probability of 67.1%.
- St. Louis has had an over/under set by bookmakers eight times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in five of those games (5-3-0).
- The Cardinals have collected a 3-5-0 record against the spread this season (covering just 37.5% of the time).
- The Diamondbacks have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won three of those games.
- Arizona has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +171.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 36.9% chance of a victory for the Diamondbacks.
- Games involving Arizona have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in three of eight chances this season.
- The Diamondbacks are 5-3-0 against the spread this season.
|Jake Woodford (STL)||Pitcher||Madison Bumgarner (ARI)|
|0 – 2||W/L||0 – 2|
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt leads St. Louis with a batting average of .328. He’s also hit two home runs with nine RBI.
- Goldschmidt is 93rd in home runs and 67th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Goldschmidt is batting .250 with one homer during his last five outings and is on a three-game hitting streak.
- Nolan Gorman leads St. Louis in home runs (four) and runs batted in (14) this season while batting .315.
- Gorman is 16th in home runs and 17th in RBI this season.
- Nolan Arenado has 22 hits this season and a slash line of .310/.367/.437.
- Brendan Donovan has collected 17 hits this season and has an OBP of .329. He’s slugging .413 on the year.
- Donovan will look to extend his six-game hitting streak. He’s batting .381 during his last five outings.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll has hit a team-best four home runs.
- Carroll’s home run total ranks 16th in the majors, and he is 95th in RBI.
- Ketel Marte is hitting .250 with six doubles, a triple, two home runs and two walks.
- Among all MLB batters, Marte ranks 93rd in home runs and 226th in RBI.
- Marte heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .250 with a triple, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Josh Rojas leads the Diamondbacks with a team-best batting average of .352.
- Rojas brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is hitting .279 with four doubles, a triple, a home run and a walk.
- Gurriel takes a five-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .409 with three doubles, a home run and three RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!