MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 7:45 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSMW
|Cardinals||-1.5 (+104)||O 9.5 (+103)||-192|
|Royals||+1.5 (-121)||U 9.5 (-131)||+162|
|Pitching Probables: STL: Mikolas (R) KC: Greinke (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Cardinals vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Kansas City Royals (17-38) and Nicky Lopez, coming off a four-hit game, are underdogs (+162) on the moneyline and will look to upset the St. Louis Cardinals (24-32) on Tuesday at 7:45 PM ET on BSMW. St. Louis’ Miles Mikolas and Kansas City’s Zack Greinke have been named the starters for this contest.
Cardinals vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Cardinals are the sixth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.8 runs per game (271 total).
- The Cardinals average 1.4 home runs per game to rank fifth in MLB play with 76 total home runs.
- St. Louis is 14th in the majors with a .254 batting average.
- The Cardinals are eighth in baseball with a .328 on-base percentage.
- St. Louis’ .428 slugging percentage ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- The Royals have scored the 24th-most runs in the league this season with 220 (4.0 per game).
- Kansas City has hit 56 homers this season, which ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Royals have a team batting average of .234 this season, which ranks 23rd among MLB teams.
- Kansas City has an on-base percentage of .297 this season, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Royals rank 22nd in the majors with a .389 team slugging percentage.
Cardinals vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Cardinals have won 48.1% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (13-14).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -192 or shorter, St. Louis has a 2-4 record (winning just 33.3% of its games).
- The Cardinals have an implied moneyline win probability of 65.8% in this contest.
- In the 41 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for St. Louis, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-20-0).
- The Cardinals have put together a 19-27-0 record ATS this season (covering 41.3% of the time).
- This season, the Royals have been the underdog 34 times and won 12, or 35.3%, of those games.
- Kansas City has entered 14 games this season as the underdog by +162 or more and is 3-11 in those contests.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 38.2% chance of a victory for the Royals.
- Kansas City’s games have gone over the total in 19 of its 38 chances.
- The Royals are 19-22-0 ATS in their 41 games with a spread this season.
|Miles Mikolas (STL)||Pitcher||Zack Greinke (KC)|
|3 – 1||W/L||1 – 5|
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt leads St. Louis with a .290 batting average. He’s also hit 10 homers and has 26 RBI.
- Goldschmidt is 34th in home runs and 72nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Nolan Gorman leads St. Louis in home runs (13) and runs batted in (40) this season while batting .276.
- Gorman ranks ninth in home runs and seventh in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Nolan Arenado has collected 55 base hits, an OBP of .307 and a slugging percentage of .429 this season.
- Arenado will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. During his last five games, he has a batting average of .188.
- Tommy Edman is batting .262 with an OBP of .317 and a slugging percentage of .448 this season.
Royals Key Hitters
- Vinnie Pasquantino is batting .262 with 15 doubles, nine home runs and 23 walks.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Pasquantino ranks 44th in home runs and 72nd in RBI.
- Bobby Witt Jr. is hitting .232 with eight doubles, four triples, 10 home runs and 11 walks.
- Witt Jr. currently is 34th in homers and 72nd in RBI in the big leagues.
- Salvador Perez paces the Royals with 12 home runs and 32 runs batted in, while putting up a team-best batting average of .280.
- Edward Olivares is hitting .232 with seven doubles, two triples, four home runs and nine walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!