MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 11:35 AM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: Peacock
|Cardinals||-1.5 (+106)||O 9.5 (+106)||-151|
|Pirates||+1.5 (-125)||U 9.5 (-135)||+129|
|Pitching Probables: STL: Mikolas (R) PIT: Hill (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Cardinals vs. Pirates, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Pittsburgh Pirates (30-27) roll into Sunday’s matchup with the St. Louis Cardinals (25-34) looking to extend a four-game winning streak. The contest starts at 11:35 AM ET on Peacock with the Cardinals listed as -151 favorites on the moneyline to stop the Pirates’ streak. Miles Mikolas starts for St. Louis while Rich Hill is Pittsburgh’s starter for the contest.
Cardinals vs. Pirates 2023 Key Stats
- The Cardinals score the 10th-most runs in baseball (281 total, 4.8 per game).
- The Cardinals rank fifth-best in MLB action with 80 total home runs.
- St. Louis ranks 13th in the majors with a .253 batting average.
- The Cardinals’ .327 on-base percentage is 10th-best in MLB.
- St. Louis is eighth in MLB with a .428 slugging percentage.
- The Pirates have scored the 20th-most runs in the league this season with 252 (4.4 per game).
- Pittsburgh’s 56 home runs rank 24th in Major League Baseball.
- The Pirates’ .247 batting average ranks 18th in the league this season.
- Pittsburgh has an OBP of .323 this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Pirates rank 14th in the majors with a .409 team slugging percentage.
Cardinals vs. Pirates Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Cardinals have compiled a 14-16 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 46.7% of those games).
- St. Louis has a 7-9 record (winning 43.8% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -151 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Cardinals a 60.2% chance to win.
- St. Louis has played in 44 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-22-0).
- The Cardinals are 19-30-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pirates have won 15, or 44.1%, of the 34 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Pittsburgh is 7-11 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +129 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Pirates, based on the moneyline, is 43.7%.
- Games involving Pittsburgh have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 24 of 46 chances this season.
- In 44 games with a spread this season, the Pirates are 25-19-0 ATS.
|Miles Mikolas (STL)||Pitcher||Rich Hill (PIT)|
|4 – 1||W/L||4 – 5|
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt leads St. Louis with a batting average of .301. He’s also hit 10 home runs with 26 RBI.
- Among all batters in Major League Baseball, Goldschmidt’s home run total places him 37th and his RBI tally ranks him 86th.
- Goldschmidt will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .421 with one homer during his last five games.
- Nolan Gorman leads St. Louis in home runs with 14 and runs batted in with 44.
- Gorman ranks ninth in homers and sixth in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Gorman has a batting average of .222 with one homer in his last five outings and is working on a two-game hit streak.
- Nolan Arenado is slashing .267/.315/.443 this season for the Cardinals.
- Tommy Edman is batting .253 with an OBP of .310 and a slugging percentage of .434 this season.
Pirates Key Hitters
- Bryan Reynolds has accumulated a team-best batting average of .278 and paces the Pirates in runs batted in (36).
- In all of MLB, Reynolds is 87th in home runs and 26th in RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen has seven doubles, eight home runs and 28 walks while batting .272.
- McCutchen ranks 66th overall in home runs and 144th in RBI this season.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes is hitting .232 with 13 doubles, four triples, four home runs and 15 walks.
- Hayes has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .286 with a double, a triple, two home runs and seven RBI.
- Carlos Santana has 15 doubles, three home runs and 26 walks while hitting .238.
- Santana enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .263 with a double, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!