MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, April 24, 2023 at 9:45 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Cardinals||-1.5 (+137)||O 8.5 (-104)||-121|
|Giants||+1.5 (-161)||U 8.5 (-121)||+104|
|Pitching Probables: STL: Montgomery (L) SF: Cobb (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Cardinals vs. Giants, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The St. Louis Cardinals (9-13) visit the San Francisco Giants (7-13) on Monday to start a four-game series, with the first pitch at 9:45 PM ET from Oracle Park. The Cardinals are listed as -121 favorites, while the underdog Giants have +104 odds on the moneyline. Jordan Montgomery will get the ball for St. Louis while San Francisco will counter with Alex Cobb.
Cardinals vs. Giants 2023 Key Stats
- The Cardinals rank 14th in runs scored with 104, 4.7 per game.
- The Cardinals average 1.2 home runs per game to rank ninth in baseball with 27 total home runs.
- St. Louis has the fourth-best batting average in MLB (.269).
- The Cardinals’ .347 on-base percentage is third-best in baseball.
- St. Louis’ .433 slugging percentage ranks eighth-best in baseball.
- The Giants rank 22nd in the majors with 90 total runs scored this season.
- San Francisco’s 32 home runs rank third in Major League Baseball.
- The Giants’ .235 batting average ranks 20th in the league this season.
- San Francisco has an on-base percentage of .316 this season, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- Fueled by 58 extra-base hits, the Giants rank 11th in MLB with a .412 slugging percentage this season.
Cardinals vs. Giants Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Cardinals have won 60% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (6-4).
- St. Louis has gone 5-4 (winning 55.6% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -121 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Cardinals a 54.8% chance to win.
- St. Louis has played in 12 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total eight times (8-4-0).
- The Cardinals have a 6-6-0 record against the spread this season (covering 50% of the time).
- The Giants have been underdogs in six games this season and won three (50%) of those contests.
- San Francisco is 2-1 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +104 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 49% chance of a victory for the Giants.
- Games involving San Francisco have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in seven of 12 chances this season.
- The Giants have an ATS record of 6-5-0 in 11 games with a spread this season.
|Jordan Montgomery (STL)||Pitcher||Alex Cobb (SF)|
|2 – 2||W/L||0 – 1|
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Nolan Gorman leads St. Louis in home runs with six, runs batted in with 22 and his batting average of .313 is also best on his team.
- Of all MLB hitters, Gorman is 20th in batting average, 19th in on-base percentage, and seventh in slugging.
- Gorman is batting .250 with two homers during his last five outings and is riding a two-game hitting streak.
- Paul Goldschmidt has 22 hits and an OBP of .400 to go with a slugging percentage of .430 this season.
- Goldschmidt ranks 111th in homers and 113th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Tommy Edman has collected 19 base hits, an OBP of .375 and a slugging percentage of .464 this season.
- Willson Contreras is batting .261 with an OBP of .363 and a slugging percentage of .435 this season.
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads the Giants with four home runs and has a team-high batting average of .329.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Estrada’s home run total puts him 39th, and his RBI total ranks 171st.
- Estrada brings a six-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 games he is batting .333 with two doubles, three home runs, three walks and three RBI.
- Mike Yastrzemski has shown off his power as he paces his team with four home runs.
- Yastrzemski is 39th among batters in the big leagues in homers, and 70th in RBI.
- Wilmer Flores is batting .286 with three doubles, three home runs and four walks.
- J.D. Davis’ four home runs and 13 RBI both pace his team.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!