MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 7:45 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSMW
|Cardinals||-1.5 (-185)||O 8.5 (-117)||-109|
|Giants||+1.5 (+156)||U 8.5 (-107)||-106|
|Pitching Probables: STL: Flaherty (R) SF: Cobb (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Cardinals vs. Giants, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (34-32) are the underdogs on the moneyline (-106) in Tuesday’s contest with the St. Louis Cardinals (27-40). First pitch is at 7:45 PM ET on BSMW. The Giants are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +156 odds. Jack Flaherty will get the ball for St. Louis while San Francisco will counter with Alex Cobb.
Cardinals vs. Giants 2023 Key Stats
- The Cardinals score the 10th-most runs in baseball (307 total, 4.6 per game).
- The Cardinals average 1.4 home runs per game to rank fifth in MLB play with 92 total home runs.
- St. Louis’ .250 batting average ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Cardinals rank 11th in MLB with a .324 on-base percentage.
- St. Louis ranks seventh in baseball, slugging .424.
- The Giants rank 11th in the majors with 306 total runs scored this season.
- San Francisco ranks eighth in Major League Baseball with 84 home runs.
- The Giants’ .250 batting average ranks 13th in the league this season.
- San Francisco has the 11th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.324).
- The Giants rank 11th in the majors with a .418 team slugging percentage.
Cardinals vs. Giants Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Cardinals have a 15-19 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 44.1% of those games).
- St. Louis has a record of 14-19 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -109 or shorter (42.4% winning percentage).
- The Cardinals have an implied moneyline win probability of 52.2% in this matchup.
- St. Louis has played in 51 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-27-0).
- The Cardinals have a 23-34-0 record against the spread this season (covering 40.4% of the time).
- The Giants have entered the game as underdogs 21 times this season and won 12, or 57.1%, of those games.
- San Francisco is 12-8 this season when entering a game as the underdog by -106 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 51.5% chance of a victory for the Giants.
- So far this season, San Francisco and its opponents have hit the over in 26 of its 56 games with a total.
- The Giants have an ATS record of 30-24-0 in 54 games with a spread this season.
|Jack Flaherty (STL)||Pitcher||Alex Cobb (SF)|
|3 – 4||W/L||5 – 2|
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt leads St. Louis with a batting average of .286. He’s also hit 11 home runs with 30 RBI.
- Among all MLB batters, Goldschmidt ranks 25th in batting average, 16th in on-base percentage, and 27th in slugging.
- Goldschmidt enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .227 with one homer.
- Nolan Arenado is batting .280 with an OBP of .330 and a slugging percentage of .488 this season.
- Arenado ranks 20th in homers and 11th in RBI in the bigs.
- Arenado enters this game on a seven-game hit streak. He’s hitting .500 in his last five games with two homers.
- Nolan Gorman leads St. Louis in home runs (15) and runs batted in (46) this season while batting .257.
- Tommy Edman has 50 hits and an OBP of .297 to go with a slugging percentage of .398 this season.
Giants Key Hitters
- LaMonte Wade Jr has nine doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 43 walks while batting .273.
- In all of the majors, Wade ranks 82nd in home runs and 181st in RBI.
- Thairo Estrada is hitting .291 to lead his team.
- Estrada is 63rd in home runs and 141st in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- J.D. Davis leads the Giants with 35 runs batted in.
- Davis has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .235 with a double, a triple, two walks and an RBI.
- Michael Conforto has put his power on display as he paces his team with 12 home runs.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!