MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 1:15 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Cardinals||-1.5 (+146)||O 8.5 (-116)||-138|
|Giants||+1.5 (-172)||U 8.5 (-109)||+118|
|Pitching Probables: STL: Montgomery (L) SF: DeSclafani (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Cardinals vs. Giants, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (35-32) and Michael Conforto, coming off a four-hit game, are underdogs (+118) on the moneyline and will look to upset the St. Louis Cardinals (27-41) on Wednesday at 1:15 PM ET on MLB Network. St. Louis’ Jordan Montgomery gets the start, and he’ll go against San Francisco’s Anthony DeSclafani.
Cardinals vs. Giants 2023 Key Stats
- The Cardinals rank 13th in runs scored with 310, 4.6 per game.
- The Cardinals rank sixth-best in MLB action with 92 total home runs.
- St. Louis has the 15th-ranked batting average in MLB (.250).
- The Cardinals rank 13th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .324.
- St. Louis ranks eighth in baseball, slugging .423.
- The Giants have scored the ninth-most runs in the league this season with 317.
- San Francisco’s 86 home runs rank ninth in Major League Baseball.
- The Giants rank 13th in MLB with a .253 team batting average.
- San Francisco has an on-base percentage of .327 this season, which ranks 10th in baseball.
- The Giants are eighth in MLB with a .423 slugging percentage this season.
Cardinals vs. Giants Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Cardinals have gone 15-20 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 42.9% of those games).
- St. Louis has a 9-17 record (winning only 34.6% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -138 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Cardinals’ implied win probability is 58%.
- St. Louis has played in 52 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-27-0).
- The Cardinals have covered just 39.7% of their games this season, going 23-35-0 against the spread.
- The Giants have been underdogs in 22 games this season and won 13 (59.1%) of those contests.
- This season, San Francisco has won six of its 12 games, or 50%, when it’s the underdog by at least +118 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Giants, based on the moneyline, is 45.9%.
- So far this season, San Francisco and its opponents have hit the over in 27 of its 57 games with a total.
- The Giants are 31-24-0 ATS in their 55 games with a spread this season.
|Jordan Montgomery (STL)||Pitcher||Anthony DeSclafani (SF)|
|3 – 7||W/L||4 – 6|
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt leads St. Louis with a .290 batting average. He’s also hit 11 homers and has 31 RBI.
- Goldschmidt’s home runs rank him 41st in Major League Baseball, and he is 75th in RBI.
- Goldschmidt enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five outings, he’s hitting .333 with one homer.
- Nolan Arenado has collected 72 hits this season and has an OBP of .333. He’s slugging .494 on the year.
- Arenado ranks 22nd in homers and 11th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Arenado will look to extend his eight-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .500 with two homers.
- Nolan Gorman leads the club in homers (15) and runs batted in (46) this season.
- Tommy Edman has collected 51 hits this season and has an OBP of .297. He’s slugging .395 on the year.
Giants Key Hitters
- LaMonte Wade Jr is hitting .276 with 11 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 44 walks.
- In all of MLB, Wade is 86th in homers and 187th in RBI.
- Thairo Estrada’s .294 batting average paces his team.
- Estrada currently ranks 65th in home runs and 141st in RBI in the big leagues.
- Conforto leads the Giants with 12 home runs and 36 runs batted in.
- J.D. Davis is hitting .286 with 11 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 26 walks.
- Davis has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .214 with a double, two walks and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!