MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Cardinals||– ()||O 8.5 (-106)||-117|
|Mariners||+ ()||U 8.5 (-119)||+100|
|Pitching Probables: STL: Mikolas (R) SEA: Castillo (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Cardinals vs. Mariners, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The St. Louis Cardinals (8-12) and Seattle Mariners (9-11) meet Saturday at T-Mobile Park, starting at 9:40 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW. The Cardinals are -117 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Mariners are favored against the spread of runs with odds. Miles Mikolas gets the starting nod for St. Louis while Luis Castillo is Seattle’s starter for the contest.
Cardinals vs. Mariners 2023 Key Stats
- The Cardinals have the No. 14 offense in MLB action scoring 4.7 runs per game (93 total runs).
- The Cardinals rank 13th in MLB play with 23 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- St. Louis has the fourth-best batting average in the majors (.265).
- The Cardinals are third in baseball with a .344 on-base percentage.
- St. Louis is seventh in baseball, slugging .426.
- The Mariners rank 18th in the majors with 90 total runs scored this season.
- Seattle has hit 19 homers this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Mariners’ .226 batting average ranks 25th in the league this season.
- Seattle has an on-base percentage of .304 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- Fueled by 60 extra-base hits, the Mariners rank 23rd in MLB with a .373 slugging percentage this season.
Cardinals vs. Mariners Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Cardinals have put together a 5-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 55.6% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -117 or shorter, St. Louis has a 5-4 record (winning 55.6% of its games).
- The Cardinals have an implied moneyline win probability of 53.9% in this game.
- In the 10 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for St. Louis, it has combined with opponents to go over the total six times (6-4-0).
- The Cardinals have collected a 4-6-0 record ATS this season (covering 40% of the time).
- The Mariners have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Seattle has played as an underdog of +100 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Mariners have a 50% chance to win.
- So far this season, Seattle and its opponents have hit the over in four of its nine games with a total.
- The Mariners are 4-5-0 ATS in their nine games with a spread this season.
|Miles Mikolas (STL)||Pitcher||Luis Castillo (SEA)|
|0 – 1||W/L||2 – 0|
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt has been key for St. Louis with 21 hits, an OBP of .419 plus a slugging percentage of .465.
- Goldschmidt ranks 101st in the majors in homers, and 95th in RBI.
- Nolan Gorman is batting .300 with five home runs and 18 RBI, all three of which lead St. Louis this season.
- Gorman is 12th in homers and eighth in RBI in the majors.
- Nolan Arenado has 23 hits this season and a slash line of .291/.352/.405.
- Willson Contreras has collected 16 hits this season and has an OBP of .342. He’s slugging .422 on the year.
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France leads the Mariners with 13 runs batted in.
- France ranks 177th in homers and 35th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Julio Rodriguez has hit four home runs to pace his team.
- Rodriguez ranks 25th in homers and 43rd in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Rodriguez takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .286 with two home runs, a walk and three RBI.
- Jarred Kelenic leads the Mariners with four home runs and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .311.
- Kelenic has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .188 with three walks and four RBI.
- Cal Raleigh has five doubles, two home runs and nine walks while batting .237.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!