MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 23, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
|Cardinals||-1.5 (+148)||O 8.5 (-113)||-113|
|Mariners||+1.5 (-175)||U 8.5 (-112)||-103|
|Pitching Probables: STL: Flaherty (R) SEA: Flexen (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Cardinals vs. Mariners, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The St. Louis Cardinals (8-13) will be out to avoid the sweep when they visit the Seattle Mariners (10-11) to complete a three-game series. Bookmakers have listed the Cardinals as -113 favorites for the series finale, while the Mariners are -103 underdogs. St. Louis’ Jack Flaherty gets the start, and he’ll go against Seattle’s Chris Flexen.
Cardinals vs. Mariners 2023 Key Stats
- The Cardinals have the No. 14 offense in MLB action scoring 4.6 runs per game (97 total runs).
- The Cardinals average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 15th in baseball with 24 total home runs.
- St. Louis is fourth in MLB with a .265 batting average.
- The Cardinals are fourth in MLB with a .342 on-base percentage.
- St. Louis’ .425 slugging percentage ranks eighth-best in MLB.
- The Mariners have scored the 15th-most runs in the league this season with 95 (4.5 per game).
- Seattle’s 21 home runs rank 21st in Major League Baseball.
- The Mariners have a team batting average of just .226 this season, which ranks 26th among MLB teams.
- Seattle has an OBP of just .304 this season, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Mariners rank 22nd in the majors with a .378 team slugging percentage.
Cardinals vs. Mariners Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Cardinals have gone 5-4 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 55.6% of those games).
- St. Louis has a 5-4 record (winning 55.6% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -113 or shorter.
- The Cardinals have an implied moneyline win probability of 53.1% in this game.
- St. Louis has had an over/under set by bookmakers 11 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in seven of those games (7-4-0).
- The Cardinals have a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mariners have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Seattle has played as an underdog of -103 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- The Mariners have a 50.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Seattle and its opponents have hit the over in five of its 10 games with a total.
- In 10 games with a spread this season, the Mariners are 4-6-0 ATS.
|Jack Flaherty (STL)||Pitcher||Chris Flexen (SEA)|
|1 – 2||W/L||0 – 3|
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Nolan Gorman leads St. Louis in home runs with five, runs batted in with 19 and his batting average of .302 is also best on his team.
- Of all hitters in baseball, Gorman’s home run total places him 15th and his RBI tally ranks him ninth.
- Paul Goldschmidt is batting .280 with an OBP of .400 and a slugging percentage of .440 this season.
- Goldschmidt ranks 106th in homers and 100th in RBI this year.
- Tommy Edman is slashing .275/.367/.464 this season for the Cardinals.
- Nolan Arenado is batting .289 with an OBP of .348 and a slugging percentage of .398 this season.
- Arenado is batting .118 over the course of his last five games. He also comes into Sunday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France has nine doubles, a home run and nine walks while hitting .289.
- France ranks 185th in homers and 38th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Julio Rodriguez has five doubles, a triple, four home runs and six walks while batting .250.
- Rodriguez is 33rd among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 46th in RBI.
- Jarred Kelenic leads the Mariners with five home runs and has put up a team-high batting average of .323.
- Kelenic has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .222 with a double, a home run, two walks and four RBI.
- Teoscar Hernandez has hit five home runs to pace his team.
- Hernandez has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .316 with a double, two home runs, a walk and four RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!