MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Cardinals||-1.5 (+100)||O 8.5 (-131)||-158|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-117)||U 8.5 (+103)||+134|
|Pitching Probables: STL: Mikolas (R) WSH: Williams (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Cardinals vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The St. Louis Cardinals (31-43) will look to Dylan Carlson, who is coming off a two-homer game, to lead them in a matchup with the Washington Nationals (27-45) Wednesday at 4:05 PM ET on MASN. The Cardinals are -158 favorites for the contest, according to sportsbooks. Miles Mikolas starts for St. Louis while Trevor Williams is Washington’s starter for the contest.
Cardinals vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Cardinals are the 11th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.7 runs per game (346 total).
- The Cardinals are sixth in MLB action with 105 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- St. Louis has the 15th-ranked batting average in the majors (.250).
- The Cardinals rank 12th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .325.
- St. Louis is eighth in baseball with a .427 slugging percentage.
- The Nationals rank 25th in the majors with 299 total runs scored this season.
- Washington’s 54 home runs rank 29th in MLB this season.
- The Nationals rank sixth in MLB with a .261 team batting average.
- Washington has an on-base percentage of .319 this season, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- Fueled by 191 extra-base hits, the Nationals rank 24th in MLB with a .389 slugging percentage this season.
Cardinals vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Cardinals have won 17 of the 39 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (43.6%).
- St. Louis has a record of 8-12 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -158 or shorter (40% winning percentage).
- The Cardinals have a 61.2% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- St. Louis has played in 58 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-29-0).
- The Cardinals have put together a 26-37-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Nationals have been the underdog 58 times and won 20, or 34.5%, of those games.
- Washington has entered 30 games this season as the underdog by +134 or more and is 13-17 in those contests.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Nationals have a 42.7% chance to win.
- Games involving Washington have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 25 of 58 chances this season.
- In 59 games with a spread this season, the Nationals are 33-26-0 ATS.
|Miles Mikolas (STL)||Pitcher||Trevor Williams (WSH)|
|4 – 4||W/L||3 – 4|
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt leads St. Louis with a batting average of .291. He’s also hit 13 home runs with 38 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Goldschmidt is 19th in batting average, 16th in on-base percentage, and 23rd in slugging.
- Goldschmidt will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .318 with two homers during his last five outings.
- Nolan Arenado leads St. Louis in home runs with 15 and runs batted in with 50.
- Arenado ranks 17th in home runs and 10th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Tommy Edman has 56 hits this season and a slash line of .239/.310/.410.
- Edman is batting .200 with one homer over the course of his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Brendan Donovan has 63 hits and an OBP of .361 to go with a slugging percentage of .396 this season.
- Donovan enters this game on a nine-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games he’s hitting .435 with one homer.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Lane Thomas has put up a team-best 11 home runs and 36 runs batted in.
- Thomas ranks 54th in home runs and 67th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Thomas has hit safely in eight straight games. During his last 10 outings he is batting .350 with seven doubles, a triple, two home runs, a walk and eight RBI.
- Luis Garcia has nine doubles, three triples, five home runs and 14 walks while batting .280.
- Garcia currently ranks 191st in home runs and 85th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Garcia heads into this game on a six-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is batting .306 with a double, two triples, a walk and six RBI.
- Jeimer Candelario is hitting .256 with 21 doubles, two triples, eight home runs and 24 walks.
- Joey Meneses has a club-high .295 batting average.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!