MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Cleveland Guardians, including Steven Kwan, will take on Jhonathan Diaz and the Los Angeles Angels on September 7 at 9:38 PM ET at Angel Stadium of Anaheim.
Game Info and Steven Kwan Props
- Day: Thursday, September 7, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -370)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +750)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Steven Kwan Stats
- Kwan’s batting average of .268 leads all Cleveland hitters this season.
- In 69.1% of his games this year (94 of 136), he has collected at least one hit, and in 42 of those contests (30.9%) he recorded multiple hits.
- Looking at the 136 games he has played this season, he’s homered in five of them (3.7%), and in 0.8% of his plate appearances.
- In 25.0% of his contests this season, Kwan has driven in at least one run. In nine of those games (6.6%) he collected two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three games.
Angels Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.2 K/9 rate put together by the Angels pitching staff ranks sixth in MLB.
- The Angels’ 4.81 team ERA ranks 25th in the majors.
- Angels pitchers have given up 182 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game, ranking them 23rd in baseball.
- The Angels will send out Diaz for his first start of the season.
Kwan’s recent games
- vs. Twins on September 6: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Twins on September 5: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Twins on September 4: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Rays on September 3: 1-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Rays on September 2: 2-for-5, 1 R, 2 RBI
- vs. Rays on September 1: 1-for-4, 2 K, 1 SB
- at Twins on August 30: 2-for-5, 1 RBI
- at Twins on August 29: 3-for-5, 1 K
- at Twins on August 28: 1-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Blue Jays on August 27: 0-for-6, 1 R, 1 K