MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, July 7, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
|Rays||-1.5 (-192)||O 8.5 (-114)||-116|
|Braves||+1.5 (+162)||U 8.5 (-111)||-101|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Glasnow (R) ATL: Morton (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Braves, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays (57-33) are favored on the moneyline (-116) in Friday’s contest versus the Atlanta Braves (58-28). Game time is at 6:40 PM ET on Apple TV+. The Braves, with +162 odds, are favored against the spread (1.5). Tampa Bay’s Tyler Glasnow gets the start, and he’ll go against Atlanta’s Charlie Morton.
Rays vs. Braves 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays score the second-most runs in baseball (494 total, 5.5 per game).
- The Rays are third-best in MLB action with 134 total home runs.
- Tampa Bay’s .261 batting average is fifth-best in MLB.
- The Rays rank fourth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .332.
- Tampa Bay ranks third in baseball, slugging .455.
- The Braves have scored 487 runs this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- No team in MLB has hit more homers than Atlanta, which has connected on 166 dingers this season.
- The Braves rank second in MLB with a .274 team batting average.
- Atlanta has the best on-base percentage (.343) in baseball this year.
- Fueled by 328 extra-base hits, the Braves lead MLB with a .500 slugging percentage this season.
Rays vs. Braves Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have been the moneyline favorite 64 total times this season. They’ve gone 39-25 in those games.
- Tampa Bay has a 40-21 record (winning 65.6% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -116 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Rays’ implied win probability is 53.7%.
- Tampa Bay has combined with opponents to go over the total 43 times this season for a 43-34-0 record against the over/under.
- The Rays have a 40-39-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Braves have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won four of those games.
- Atlanta is 3-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by -101 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 50.2% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in 43 of its 71 games with a total this season.
- The Braves are 36-35-0 ATS in their 71 games with a spread this season.
|Tyler Glasnow (TB)||Pitcher||Charlie Morton (ATL)|
|2 – 2||W/L||8 – 6|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco is batting .284 with 10 home runs and 44 RBI for Tampa Bay this season.
- Franco is 103rd in homers and 60th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Franco is batting .263 with one homer during his last five outings and is riding a three-game hitting streak.
- Yandy Diaz is batting .310 to lead Tampa Bay, while adding 12 homers and 39 runs batted in this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Diaz is 66th in homers and 91st in RBI.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in home runs with 16 and runs batted in with 58.
- Isaac Paredes has 67 hits and an OBP of .369 to go with a slugging percentage of .496 this season.
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. paces the Braves with a .337 batting average.
- Acuna ranks 10th in home runs and 22nd in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Acuna brings a 16-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 games he is batting .410 with three doubles, five home runs, six walks and seven RBI.
- Matt Olson has hit 29 home runs with 70 RBI. Both pace his team.
- Olson is second in homers and second in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Ozzie Albies is batting .266 with 15 doubles, two triples, 22 home runs and 25 walks.
- Albies heads into this game on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is hitting .237 with a double, a triple, four home runs, four walks and nine RBI.
- Austin Riley has 17 doubles, 16 home runs and 31 walks while batting .271.
- Riley enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .227 with a double, a home run and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!