MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
|Rays||-1.5 (+123)||O 7.5 (-128)||-175|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-144)||U 7.5 (+101)||+148|
|Pitching Probables: TB: Glasnow (R) BAL: Bradish (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Rays vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Tampa Bay Rays (51-24) are -175 favorites in a battle of the best of the American League on Tuesday, while the second-place Baltimore Orioles (44-27) are listed as underdogs (+148). The game begins at 6:40 PM ET on BSSUN, live from Tropicana Field. Tyler Glasnow starts for Tampa Bay while Kyle Bradish is Baltimore’s starter for the contest.
Rays vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Rays have the No. 2 offense in MLB action scoring 5.5 runs per game (415 total runs).
- The Rays average 1.6 home runs per game to rank second in MLB play with 117 total home runs.
- Tampa Bay’s .263 batting average is fourth-best in MLB.
- The Rays are third in baseball with an on-base percentage of .337.
- Tampa Bay ranks second in baseball with a .465 slugging percentage.
- The Orioles have scored 350 runs this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- Baltimore’s 84 home runs rank 12th in Major League Baseball.
- The Orioles’ .255 batting average ranks 11th in the league this season.
- Baltimore has an OBP of .323 this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Orioles rank eighth in the majors with a .425 team slugging percentage.
Rays vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Rays have been favored on the moneyline 53 total times this season. They’ve finished 35-18 in those games.
- Tampa Bay has gone 17-6 (winning 73.9% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -175 or shorter.
- The Rays have a 63.6% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Tampa Bay has played in 62 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-29-0).
- The Rays have covered 53.1% of their games this season, going 34-30-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Orioles have won 12 out of the 24 games, or 50%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Baltimore has a record of 2-2 when it’s set as an underdog of +148 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 40.3% chance of a victory for the Orioles.
- Games involving Baltimore have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 33 of 61 chances this season.
- The Orioles are 39-22-0 against the spread in their 61 chances this season.
|Tyler Glasnow (TB)||Pitcher||Kyle Bradish (BAL)|
|2 – 0||W/L||2 – 3|
Rays Key Hitters
- Wander Franco has been key for Tampa Bay with eight home runs, 33 RBI and a batting average of .290 this season.
- Franco ranks 102nd in homers and 83rd in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in home runs with 13 and runs batted in with 48.
- Arozarena is 29th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 14th in RBI.
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay with a .302 batting average while slugging 12 homers and driving in 36 runs.
- Diaz is batting .231 during his last 10 games while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Isaac Paredes is batting .259 with an OBP of .355 and a slugging percentage of .481 this season.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Adley Rutschman is hitting .280 with 11 doubles, 10 home runs and 47 walks.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Rutschman’s home run total puts him 63rd, and his RBI total ranks 89th.
- Rutschman brings a six-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is hitting .256 with three doubles, two home runs, three walks and four RBI.
- Anthony Santander has totaled 39 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Santander ranks 63rd among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 44th in RBI.
- Adam Frazier is batting .229 with 11 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 19 walks.
- Austin Hays has a club-best .315 batting average.
- Hays has hit safely in six games in a row. In his last 10 games he is batting .400 with four doubles, two home runs, three walks and six RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!